Chapter 4

I couldn't stop thinking about the magical kiss Tyler and I shared

I couldn't stop thinking about the magical kiss Tyler and I shared. Every time I closed my eyes the image floods my mind like a tap running with water.

Today was the day Tyler and I moved in together, I woke up at 5 so I could finish packing all my stuff and finish getting ready by 10 am.

Around 5:40 there was a knock at the front door. Who could at the door this early?

I opened the door and see my gang of friends. "Hey guys, come in. What are y'all doing here?"

"We're here to help pack her things and to meet her future husband," Em said in duh kind of tone.

"Plus get all the dirt on her first date with him." Rub adds on.

I laughed, of course, they are here to hear the gossip on my love life. "Okay fine, I'll tell you everything after helping me pack. But you boys stay here, you can bring the suitcases down." They moaned knowing I have big suitcases and a lot of items to fill them.

It took roughly 2 and a half hours to finish packing. We went downstairs with my laptop bag in my right hand my small backpack with the phone and the charger in it along with other stuff. The boys went to bring the bags down.

As they brought bags down, Ruby, Emerald and me found it so amusing. "Thank you, guys."

"No problem really," Matt says. Tom nodded while holding his waist as he leaned against a wall. "Well, least see the ring you said he proposed publicly. So where's the ring."

I searched for the ring in my pocket. Slid it onto my left ring finger and showed them. "GIRL THAT'S NOT A RING, IT'S A ROCK!'' Rub exclaimed.

Who's the guy you're marrying again?"

"Tyler Grant," I say admiring my ring. "Tyler Grant...um that name sounds so familiar. We should Internet search him." Em suggested causing the rest to nod their her head. "Why can't we just wait for him to get here and ask questions?"

"Well, how would we know if he's lying or if it's 'the truth' as you guys like to put it?" Rub said in a duh tone. "Plus this way is more fun," Em added.

I grabbed my laptop from its bag and started it up, typing in Tyler Grant. Tons of pic uploaded onto my laptop. "That's the guy you're marrying."

I nodded my head. I continued reading the site your daily gossip.

The playboy Tyler Grant seems to be growing up. We have confirmed that Mr Paul Grant will be handing over his company to his son this year. This sudden news is making us question if this proposal to 'the mystery girl' is a set-up.

"OH MY GOSH!" We all said in unison.

" Wait how do you not know your future hubby is the Tyler Grant?" T-Dog asked.

"I don't know. I guess."

As soon as the last word left my mouth, we heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Tyler. " Hey, come in."