Aria

What the fuck!? He's not here? How could he leave me alone like that? I have never been so scared and mad in my entire life. I stand there watching the cameras, waiting on the police to show. The person with the mask has made it into the house. I just can't see where he is. "Anna, are you okay?" She looks at me as if I just asked the most ignorant question of all and replies, "Of course I'm not fucking okay A." My closest friends call me A or Ari. I've had those nicknames since I was young, before the fame and the money. I guess some things just stick with you. "There is a creep in a mask, in our house that is trying to kill us!" She shouts. I laugh nervously. Honestly, I'm scared to death, but I know that no one is getting in this room without us letting them in. At least I hope that's the case. "We're okay, the police are on their way and there's no way in hell anyone is getting to us in here." I hug her and continue to watch the cameras waiting to see some kind of sign of the police or Stephen. 

A few minutes go by and I hear something outside of the door. The panic room is completely soundproof. We have a camera and microphone hidden in the painting. We wanted to be able to see and hear what is going out outside of the door. Anna and I both back up against the counter on the back wall. We can hear a man screaming and banging around, "I'm going to get in bitch. You are mine. Do you really think this wall is going to keep me from you?" I reach into the cabinet and grab the titanium Taurus 380, just as a precaution. I figure you can never be too careful. A thought occurs to me, how would this man know what floor the panic room is on and that the door is hidden behind that painting. There are tons of floor to ceiling paintings in the hall to make the door be less obvious. How could he possibly know? I can see Anna watching me from across the room. She knows that I'm scared, but she also knows I will not let anything happen to us. "What are you thinking Ari?" She asks puzzled. Putting my free hand on my hip, I shake my head saying, "How did he know where this room is? This doesn't make any sense. No one knows this room is here but you, me and the security team. There has to be a leak somewhere. Nothing else makes sense." I can see the wheels turning in her mind. "Who do you think it is?" She asks softly. I put my finger to my mouth to tell her to be quiet, so we can hear and point to the monitor. The screen shows the man outside of the door, holding a huge knife. It's impossible to see his face with a mask on. He reaches up and pushes the hidden button. Anna and I freeze. Fuck. Luckily this door cannot be opened from the outside once we're locked down. The fact he knew exactly where the button is solidifies my thoughts about a leak on my team. Anna whispers, "Do you know who it is?" I don't have any idea who it could be, so I just shrug my shoulders and say, "Maybe a fan, I don't know. All I know is that if he breaches that door, cover your ears and don't look because I'm dropping his ass." She nods in agreement. 

Finally, after what feels like hours, I see the police car pull up on the outside camera. A tall muscular officer, covered in tattoos, gets out of the car. Luckily, we had installed the intercom system in the panic room, so that we could communicate with people outside. I hit the button and say, "Officer, we're locked in a panic room on the third floor. The masked man is outside of this room with a knife. Please hurry!" The officer looks around trying to figure out where the voice is coming from, until he sees the intercom speaker. Looking up at the camera, he nods to acknowledge that he understands