Anna

Anna

Laying on my California king waterbed that is placed nicely in the center of my bedroom. I designed this room myself. With burgundy walls and tan carpet, it's quaint. I'm not into the whole extravagant decor. I have my bed, two black nightstands with marble tops, a dresser and a flat screen TV. Aria said I could buy whatever I wanted, and I did. I don't need all of that other bullshit. I have pictures of my family and of me and A hanging in black frames on the wall. My favorite is of me and her when we were 16. Those days were so less stressful. Back then we didn't have crazy stalkers like now and there wasn't always paparazzi watching our every move. She may be the famous one, but I'm just as much involved in the lifestyle. People know who I am, and I don't always like that. I'm more of a homebody, I like the simple things in life. Aria and I are different in that way. Not that I'm complaining, because hell I can have anything I want or need. It's just tiring sometimes.

I do my best to keep Aria on task and that in itself is a hard feat. I love her to death, she is my best friend, but sometimes she's exhausting. I just don't know what she is thinking right now. Gabriel is nothing but trouble. I can't stand that she is even entertaining the idea of him right now. I swear sometimes I could just slap her. She makes the worst relationship decisions. She has Stephen who does everything for her, loves her more than anything and he just isn't good enough for her. It drives me crazy. I have been trying to get her to give him the chance for so long. I honestly think there is only one thing that stands in her way and that is her need for kinky sex. She has certain things that she likes and needs. Stephen probably could give them to her if she would just tell him about it and give him the opportunity. He is maybe a little bit too submissive for her, but I think he would do anything in his power to make her happy and give her what she needs. 

Speaking of Stephen, he knocks on the door of my room and walks in. "Hey Stephen, what's up? You look like someone just shot your dog." I say in a joking but kind of concerned tone. He comes and sits down on the bed and says, "Anna is there something wrong with me? Aria fucks with all of these assholes but she won't even remotely think about being with me. She just told me that there is something that she needs that I can't give her and that there is something that I don't know about her. What am I missing? Please for fuck sakes tell me what I can do. I don't want to lose her." The hurt and desperation in his tone breaks my heart. I grab him into a hug and make a decision that Aria isn't going to like. It's time Stephen knows EVERYTHING. "Come with me. I can show you better than I can tell you. Just know once you know, you can't UN-know. Yes, Aria does have something she has been keeping from you. What she feels you can't provide for her is all in this room. You cannot tell her that you know until I talk to her, okay?" He looks at me as if I'm giving him the keys to the city and smiles. 

We make our way down the long hallway to the glass elevator that comes through the center of the house. We step inside and I type a code into the control pad. Stephen looks at me puzzled, "What are you typing? I've never seen that code before?" I give him a wink and we start our descent. We go down deeper than Stephen even knew the elevator would go. Aria had it made that way so no one would ever know about her dungeon or playroom as she calls it. The elevator was set to have a control panel and a code that only she and I knew about other than the few people she has had in the room. The elevator finally comes to a stop and the doors open. We exit the elevator and come to a huge red door with a combination lock on it. Stephen has a look of intrigue and maybe a little panic on his face. He breaks the silence and says, "What's behind the door Anna? And how the fuck did I not know the elevator did that? Also, I would like to know where in the house we are!" I laugh, "You will see. And as for where in the house we are, we're actually below it, underground. Aria thinks you will think she is weird and leave her. She is just so scared of what your reaction will be. Please, don't let her be right." I walk up to the door and type in the combination.

694205030

The door opens and Stephen's mouth hits the floor. I'm worried he might pass out.