ARIA

Aria

Oh. My. God. I have came four times and I see no end in sight. I have never in my life had an experience like this. The feeling of having three guys in control of you is unexplainable. It's bliss. 

Jace lifts me off of him and helps me to the bed. My legs are so shaky, I can't stand. Gabriel and Jace look at each other. Oh lord. What are they up to? Jace walks over and grabs some lube, throwing it to Gabriel. Lube, I know exactly what they are about to do. This should be interesting. I don't know how much more I can take. Gabriel lays back on the edge of the bed. He pulls me on him, with my back facing him. Lifting my legs back towards my face, he places the head of his dick against my ass. "Are you ready for this baby?" I nod "We are about to find out!" I say swiftly. Slowly he pushes into me. It hurts, I'm not going to lie it hurts. I groan. "It will feel better in a moment just hold on." Jace says. "Damn, your ass is tight!" Gabriel spits. He stretches me until he fits. Okay it's not so bad now that I have relaxed.

Now, Jace stands in front of me holding my legs he brings his cock up to my only free hole. "Just breathe." He says gently. He pushes into me, and I let out a shrill of pleasure or pain. Or both. I'm filled to my limit. Jace starts moving slowly, with every movement I get more and more comfortable and closer and closer to another orgasm. "Stephen, grab that wand and come here" Jace demands. Stephen does as he is told and comes over. Hold that on her clit and do not move it. You are up next. Oh fuck. How much more can I take? Stephen applies the vibrator to my clit, and I instantly cry out in ecstasy. Jace picks up the pace and I feel Gabriel shift under me. He starts moving too. I cry out "Oh my God, please can I cum? Please?" Jace moves the vibrator and snacks my clit I cum instantly. I hope that was permission enough. I shake and moan. As I cum Jace says "Fuck Angel. That's it." And he fills me with his hot cum. 

They pull out and flip me over Stephen lays on the bed and slides his cock into my pussy. "You are so fucking wet. Your pussy is so good." He groans. Gabriel climbs in behind me and reenters my rear. They get a rhythm going to together. One in, one out. It feels amazing. Gabriel moans "That's right take it baby, take these cocks like the little slut you are." I reply "Yes, sir." Right before Jace comes up and wraps his hand around my throat. The mixture of Gabriel in my ass, Stephen in my pussy and Jace choking me out pushes me over one last time. And this time, I crash hard. I have an earth-shattering mind-blowing orgasm. I won't be able to walk right for a week. In that moment, as I cum. Gabriel and Stephen fill both of my holes. And we all collapse.