Jace

Jace

God she is perfect. She is obedient and well trained. She also happens to be gorgeous. I need her. I pull her hands above her head and hook her wrists into the cuffs that are built into the headboard. She is almost ready. I grab the Hitachi wand and turn it on. The sound of the vibration echoes through the room. I lay the wand on her clit causing her to twist and turn. Moans escape her mouth letting me know that she is enjoying every moment of this. After a few moments I can tell she is on the edge and just needs a little push. 

I flip her over and get behind her. Carefully I push the head of my cock against her dripping wet pussy. Fuck she's wet. Slowly I push it in. She gasps. I can feel her stretching to fit me. She is so fucking tight that I don't know how long I will actually be able to go. I push in and out of her. Every thrust pushes us both closer to bliss. I'm balls deep in her when she starts begging me to allow her cum. I ignore her pleadings and grab the wand and push it back on her clit. I can feel the vibration radiating through her. She is cursing and shaking about to bust when I finally give her permission. We both cum, HARD. Her pussy milks every ounce of cum from my cock. We both collapse onto the bed. I reach up and unhook her hands and pull her close to me. That was by far the best sex I have ever had. 

She looks up at me and smiles "Wow. Just wow." I kiss her on her forehead and laugh "That was mind blowing. Fuck you are tight." The truth is she is the tightest out of any of the women I have fucked. Usually, women whine about how large my cock is and complain that I'm hurting them. She took it like a champ. She is everything I have ever wanted in a woman. She reaches over to the nightstand beside the bed and pulls out an already rolled blunt and a lighter. Handing it to me she gets up and disappears into another room that is off of this one. She comes back and climbs back in the bed beside me. "Sorry I had to pee." She laughs. I grin "I'm glad you said that because I have to piss too. I'll be right back" I hand her the weed and head to the bathroom. 

When I come back, she's smoking away. We pass it back and forth and talk about life and what we want. It turns out even though we have completely different lifestyles other than the BDSM, we have a lot in common. Oh no. I actually like her. I mean yeah, of course, I wanted to get to know her, but I didn't plan on liking her right off the bat. It turns out she is really an amazing person. After we finish smoking, she turns over and says, "You want to go back upstairs and grab a drink?" I can't argue with that. I slip back on the sweatpants I was wearing and look at her still naked. "Aren't you going to get dressed?" She grins a big grin and winks. "Nope. I'm going just like this. You okay with that Sir?" God why is she so sexy. "Yes, I'm completely okay with that." We get back in the elevator and head back up to the bar. When we step out of the elevator where we're met by Stephen. Well, this is awkward.