STEPHEN

Stephen

When I get back into the bedroom, I see Aria on top of Jace kissing him. I walk in and place the blunt on the nightstand. I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster today. What the three of us just did, felt right. The way we both work in rhythm to get her off and also to protect her from Gabriel, was perfect. It's as if we were made to do this together. I think he is the missing piece to Aria and I. I mean do I want to share her always no and is it going to take some figuring out yes. There are some things we all need to discuss eventually. But right now, I think we should just wait and see what happens. 

When Aria finally releases Jace she climbs off and lays back in the middle of the bed. Patting the bed, she motions me to sit down beside her. I follow her request and sit back reaching in my pocket for a lighter. I light the blunt and take a hit. Inhaling the thick smoke, deep into my lungs, feeling my lungs expand to hold all of it. I pass it to Jace. When he starts hitting it Aria looks over and kisses me. As Jace is taking his turn smoking he reaches over and strokes her back as she is kissing me. She stops to take her turn. Jace looks at me and says in a joking tone "This has been quite the night. Huh?" I laugh "Yes, yes it has been. I don't want you to feel like I'm stealing your date though." He looks at me with a serious look and says "You aren't honestly, I don't think she is a one-man job. We make a good team Stephen." Aria interrupts the conversation. "Excuse me guys but what are y'all trying to say?" She laughs. We both join in. Her laughter is contagious. "Well A. you are a lot to handle. And let's be honest you love this shit." I say. Jace responds, "I'm more than happy to be a part of this. Whatever this is. It's different but it seems to work well." 

Aria jumps up on her knees and faces us. "Yay! I'm so happy. I didn't expect this but I'm more than okay with it. That was the best sex I have ever had." She then jumps up and tells us she will be right back and exits the room. Jace hands me the blunt which is almost gone. I take my inhale as he says, "Do you want to try to do this?" I cough at the question. Once I catch my breath I ask, "What do you mean exactly?" He grins. "Do you want to continue to do this whole three-way thing? Are you into sharing her, not just tonight I mean?" I take in what he is saying. Quickly I ask, "Do you mean do I want to be involved in a three-person relationship?" I laugh but I meant it seriously. He nods "Yes." I think for a minute. "Well hell yeah if you are in, I'm in. I'm sure it won't be easy, but Aria is worth every minute of it. Not to mention there was something very sexy and primal about sharing her like we did. I like that feeling. Just know I'm in love with her and I don't want her to be hurt. So, if you aren't 100% in this don't get her hopes up. Because I will fuck you up, cop or not." He laughs hysterically. "I won't, I promise and duh? Of course, you are in love with her. I knew that the moment I met you." Damn is it that obvious? he finishes with, "And she is in love with you too. She is just too wild to be tamed by one. I think." I grin. I like him. This could work. He exhales the last hit of weed and laughs, "She does smoke a lot of this shit." I chuckle and say, "Yeah, well when your life is as chaotic as ours, you need shit to get you through."