JACE

Jace

Aria is finally calm. Seeing her cry hurts me more than I thought that it would. I don't ever want to see it again. I will make it my mission to keep her smiling and happy. I caress her body, slowly running my hands from her hips to her beautiful face. She leans up and kisses me passionately. I never expected to feel for anyone the way I feel about her. She is everything I have ever needed and more than I ever wanted. She awakens a part of me that I never knew existed. A part of me that is primal and overprotective. I don't know exactly how all of this is going to play out, but one thing is for sure, I'm here to stay. I don't care what happens. If I have to leave my job and be with her twenty-four hours a day to keep her safe, I will. 

I turn her around to face away from me and grab the coconut oil shampoo from the side of the shower. It smells amazing. I pour some in my hand and begin washing her hair. It's almost sexy. I can see the tension releasing in her. I'm surprised I'm not trying to fuck her again, but in this moment, I just want to nurture her and make her feel better. Sex isn't what she needs, she needs love and protection. I've never stepped into a shower with all of my clothes on and washed a woman's hair. I smile at the thought of how ridiculous this all probably would seem to anyone else. Handy would be laughing his ass off, saying I was pussy whipped if he saw this right now. I don't care, maybe I am whipped, I love her. When I say I love her I really love her, deeply. We haven't even known each other than long and I love her more than I have ever loved any other woman. It's madness. 

I rinse her hair and do the same with the conditioner. While it sets in her hair, I turn her around and move her from under the water. Water is pouring down my back, my clothes weigh a ton but none of it matters. I look into her eyes, and say "I love you Aria, I really do. I don't ever plan on losing you." She looks up at me with her beautiful big brown eyes and responds, "And I love you Jace, I'm glad you don't plan on losing me, because I'll fight you if you try to leave." She winks and kisses me quickly. Our tongues assaulting each other's. I have never shared the passion that with anyone like I do with her. My cock stiffens. She laughs, "Again? You have no willpower." I wink, "Not when it comes to you obviously. I think he likes you." Her laughter is contagious. 

I can see the shift in her demeanor, she's not stressing anymore. As she loosens up, I do. I turn her back around and rinse the conditioner from her hair, right before I lift her up against the shower wall. She gives me a wicked grin. "You are going to be the death of me, Jace." I kiss her softly and say, "I sure hope not." I free myself from my soaking wet pants and slide into her. A moan escapes her lips as she stretches to fit me. She wraps her arms around my neck as she forces her tongue into my mouth. I bounce her up and down, as my cock slides in and out of her tight wet pussy. God, she feels so good. Picking up the pace I slam into her. She digs her nails into my back as she gets closer and closer to cumming. "God, Jace I love how you fuck me; don't you dare stop." She moans. "Fuck!" I curse as she tightens around me. I bite her lip as pulls her face from mine. "Where you do you think you're going with my kisses" I joke. We both laugh as I'm still plowing into her. She moves her hands from my back to my hair and grabs what little I have and pulls hard. With that I lose it. I slam into her harder and faster, she screams louder and louder. "Fuck, I'm going to cum!" She cusses. "Cum for me baby, cum with me." I demand. With a few more thrusts we cum together, right on cue. 

I kiss her once more and put her feet on the ground. "God, I could get used to this." She says smiling. I kiss her forehead and reply, "Good, I hope you do, cause I'm not going anywhere."