ARIA

Aria

Stephen and I had a great time in the playroom. For the first time, I felt completely myself with him. He did well. He will learn to be a little rougher with me, but it was a lot better than usual. I got off multiple times, so I can't complain. Jace will be here soon. I can't wait to see him. 

Stephen and I head back upstairs. Anna is there sitting on the couch. "There you are! I scheduled the interview about the stalker for Friday at Noon. They are paying you big time to be there, so this is a win, win." She says. "Damn, you are better than that douche bag PR manager ever was. Maybe I'll hire you for that too!" I laugh. She gives me a thumbs up and then runs off to do God knows what. Stephen and I curl up on the couch to watch a movie. My phone vibrates startling me. It's a text.

Aria. You have some explaining to do! You and Gabriel both! Anthony and I will be over in an hour. Love, Mom.

Fuck! Panicking I immediately jump up. "I have to find Gabriel! Mom and Anthony know, and they will be here in an hour!" I exclaim. Stephen rolls his eyes and simply says. "Go figure." I don't have time to deal with him being a smart ass right now. I give him a quick kiss and head for my downstairs office. I'm practically running down the hall, when I slam into him, knocking us both to the ground. I land right on top of him. Well, this is awkward. Gabriel and I are nose to nose with me splayed out on him. "Well, I'm happy to see you too baby girl, but you didn't have to attack me." He snorts. I lift myself off of him and extend my hand to help him up. When he grabs my hand he pulls me back down on him, grabs my hair and kisses me forcefully. And for some stupid reason, I kiss him back. A fire ignites between my legs. The heat radiating through my veins. We kiss frantically like it's the only thing that will keep us alive. I break away and stare at him. Lifting myself up again, I lean against the wall trying to catch my breath. He stands up and pins me against the wall. He looks at me with a hungry gaze. It's full of raw emotion. In that second, everything slips away. It's just me and him, the world around us freezes. 

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. We make it to a bedroom, in the east wing of the house. It is just a spare room. No one sleeps here. With an oak sleigh bed and matching dressers, it's simple but elegant, at the same time. Gabriel shuts and locks the door behind us. He puts me down and starts biting on my neck running his hands up and down me. I need to stop this. "Gabriel, I have to talk to you." I say between gasping for air and kissing on his neck. "Gabriel. Seriously." He stops. "What baby? What is so important that it can't wait?" He says briskly. "They know, our parents know. They will be here in an hour! Also, we shouldn't be doing this. I just had sex with Stephen not even an hour ago." I squeal. His face drops. 

Releasing me he walks across the room and sits on the bed. "Okay, well we will tell them the truth. And as for the Stephen thing. I don't give a fuck who you slept with as long as you come back to me. Which you just did." He says sincerely. I'm confused. What does he by mean tell them the truth? And I did just come back to him. Why? Why did I do that? My body fails me. I have no willpower when it comes to Gabriel, I never have. I think for a moment, then finally say. "What is the truth exactly Gabriel?" He looks away and says "I'm going to tell them I'm in love with you. That it isn't wrong, we aren't related. There is no blood. What difference does it make? I love you, Aria. I left to get away from you. I'm going to tell them everything." 

I'm speechless. I'm seeing a whole new side of him, that I have never seen. He genuinely cares. No games, no bullshit, he legit cares. Oh hell. What the hell have I gotten myself into. I love Gabriel. I also love Stephen, and I think I'm falling for Jace. Could it be possible to be in love with more than one person? I walk up to him and drop to my knees in front of him. "Gabriel, what is wrong with us? We are completely fucked up. But just know that I do love you too. But I also love Stephen and Jace. I love the three of you. I will never be only yours. You know that." 

His eyes meet mine and he brings his hand to my face. I don't flinch or pull away. I stay perfectly still as he brushes his fingertips across my lips onto my cheek. He leans in and our lips meet. We share an emotional kiss. Not frantic, not lustful, nor rough. A loving, passionate, slow kiss. When he breaks away, he looks me in the eyes. "I know that Ari. And that's okay. I will take what I can get. Now let's go face the music. Together." He says softly. In this moment, I feel closer to Gabriel than I ever have.