STEPHEN

Stephen

I'm new to this whole BDSM thing, so I'm just watching and learning. My dick is as hard as a rock from the sight of Aria. She looks beautiful. Her tits are tied and plump. This is the hottest thing I have ever seen. Jace walks over to me and says "I know you are new to this, watch and learn. Gabriel and I will lead you jump in when you are ready." I put my hand on his shoulder. "Thanks man. I sure will. I'm taking it all in." He laughs. "Well, usually I have to train the girl, but she is already well trained. We will teach you everything you need to know. There is a fine line between pleasure and pain. You will soon see what I'm talking about." 

He walks over to the wall and grabs some metal clips with chains and what looks like a collar. Gabriel grabs three crops of different sizes and a Hitachi wand with a stand. Jace reaches up and hooks a black collar with three rings around Aria's throat. He turns to me and says "Anytime she is in here she is to wear this collar. No exceptions. This represents the control we have over her and the fact that she is ours." I nod. I have to admit that the collar looks sexy on her. I can see Aria's anticipation building, she is coming unhinged. Jace takes one of her nipples into his mouth sucking and licking. He then opens his mouth and takes her nipple in between his teeth. The moans in pleasure. He removes his mouth and clips one of the metal clamps from his hand onto it. She nearly loses it. He then does the same thing with the other nipple. When he hooks this one, I begin to see the evidence of her arousal. She's wet. A chain connects the two clamps. There is another chain that comes up from these which he hooks to the collar. Gabriel says "A man after my own heart. She looks beautiful, she is ready." He hands Jace and I a crop.

 Jace and Gabriel walk quietly up to her. Each of them, carefully, running their crop gently from her foot up her leg. Jace motions me over. And points to her side. I follow the lead and mimic their moves. After a trail up gently, we smack the crop simultaneously she moans and growls bucking against the shackles and chains. She is dripping with wetness. After a few minutes Gabriel grabs the Hitachi wand. Turning it on he runs it up her thigh, up her side and to each breast. She jumps and shakes. Little moans escaping through the ball gag. He then places it to her clit. She drops her head back which tugs on the clamps attached to her nipples. This pushes her over the edge. She lets out a primal sound and cums. Hard. Gabriel is relentless, still holding the vibration on her already sensitive clit. Jace runs his hands up her thigh until he gets to her entrance he pushes one finger, then two inside her causing her to writhe and cuss. He pounds his fingers into her while Gabriel holds the vibration. I grab another wand and run it across her nipples. Jace looks at me grinning and says, "There you go!" She is about to explode from all of the sensations. When we all agree to stop.