JACE

Jace

I swing Aria over my shoulder and lead the way to the glass elevator. When we enter, I open up the panel and turn Aria so she can type the code in. I will need to get that from her at some point. We make our descent down to the playroom. When the elevator stops, we all step out. When we reach the red door, I turn Aria again so she can type in the combination. When the door opens, Gabriel looks like a kid in a candy store. His excitement is contagious. He looks at Aria and says "Damn baby girl, I would have come back for you sooner if I had known you were into this shit. I never would have thought." She scoffs, "Don't judge a book by its cover Gabriel." 

Hmmm what to do with her, I think. I carry Aria over to the center of the room where there is a platform and I set her down. I strip her naked and pull down the chains from the ceiling and chain her wrists while Gabriel shackles her to the floor. I can tell Stephen has never really dabbled in BDSM like this but he's about to learn. I go and grab the white Japanese silk rope from one of the hooks on the wall. Gabriel grabs a blindfold and Stephen watches taking in the view. "Red is the safe word. Yellow is caution. Agreed?" I ask. Everyone nods. I can see Aria's arousal and anticipation growing. She is glowing. I take the rope and wrap it around her chest, then carefully around each breast. I love breast bondage. It's an art. I look at Aria for approval. She winks and says, "Thank you, sir." My already hard cock twitches. Gabriel puts the blindfold over her eyes. He then walks to the shelf and grabs a black ball gag and places it in her mouth. "Baby, while you are gagged stomp your foot three times for your safe word. Do you understand?" Gabriel asks. She nods. Fuck, she looks sexy right now.