JACE

Jace

I can feel her pain. I suddenly see her in an all-new light. We are kindred spirits; this is why we clicked immediately. It all makes sense now. Her interest in BDSM, even makes sense. It's not for everyone. It takes someone who knows real pain to be involved in this lifestyle. You don't just wake up one morning and think, hey I'm a masochist that likes and gets off on pain. People like us know, there is a thin line between pleasure and pain. We've been through shit and seen shit. We were instantly drawn to each other because people like us can sniff out our own kind. People who have been through unmentionable things. She needs me. I need her. We will be the resolution to each other's underlying problems. In this moment, I know that nothing else matters. I don't care how long we have known each other. I know now I don't give a fuck about Jamie or anyone else. Aria is my home. She is where I belong.

I release her just long enough to say "I'm going to wipe your tears. Don't cry. I'm here babe. I see you." I reach up and wipe her tears. This time she doesn't flinch. I don't know what has happened to her in her past, but I know that it won't happen again. Not as long as I'm around. I lean down and kiss her. Looking up at me she whispers "I see you too. Thank you. I don't know why, but I trust you with everything. That's not easy for me. I just feel like I have known you for years. You are my missing piece." The instant she says that my heart melts. I'm surprised to feel a tear roll down my cheek. "I feel that same. I have never in my life felt such an instant connection with anyone. I don't plan on letting that go for anything." At this moment I realize I believe in love at first sight. Because I swear, I feel love for this girl. "I have to get ready, princess. I'll be back down in a few." She kisses me and sends me on my way.