GABRIEL

Gabriel

We stop and decide to let her wait for her next orgasm. This is by far the hottest thing I have ever been involved in. My cock feels like it's going to explode. We stand back and wait to watch her jerk and whine. She is pissed. Which we all find hilarious. There is nothing wrong with a little teasing and cum deprivation. When we finally decide she has had enough, we unhook her from the ceiling and floor. We leave her on the platform but put her on her knees. We all pull out our cocks and wait. I remove the blindfold so she can see what she is in for. Her eyes are big with excitement. Jace goes and grabs us each a bottle of water from the fridge. And we give her a little bit then remove the ball gag. I grab her by the throat and pull her face to my cock. She grins before taking her tongue and running it up and down my shaft preparing it to fuck her face. 

Jace and Stephen step on both sides of me. She reaches her hands up and grabs each other their cocks and starts stroking them while I take control of her pretty little mouth. Fuck, it feels so good. She keeps up her rhythm, while I keep up mine. God, her head game is strong. Jace and Stephen are both enjoying the attention they are getting. A few more thrust into the back of her throat and I cum. Shooting into the back of her throat. She swallows every drop like a good little slut. 

Next she moves to sucking Jace while still stroking Stephen. While she does that I lay down and inch my face between her legs. When my tongue touches her clit, she jerks and moans. She sucks and strokes while riding my face. She pushes into my tongue while I lap up her juices. I'm drunk off her scent and still dizzy for the orgasm I just had. She lets out a moan and I can tell she's about to cum again. At the same time, I hear Jace say "Fuck angel! I'm about to cum. Don't you dare stop.!" She follows his command and they cum at the same time. She sucks him dry then it's Stephen's turn. I move out of the way and allow Jace to take my spot he lays on his back and slides her on top of him. Guiding her greedy cunt down onto his cock. She gasps as he enters her. He sets the rhythm bouncing her up and down and she takes Stephen in her mouth. He curses as soon as he enters her. He lets Jace's movements control her body, and he grabs her hair and controls her head. He fucks her mouth hard and fast. Making her take every inch of him. Jace's pounding pushes her over the edge again. As she lets out a moan Stephen cums. This girl is amazing. She has had I think four orgasms already. She is built for this shit.