• 18 • Exchange of words

Yes

Yes. My ass made a meme for fun.

• • •

Despite leaving close to a body of water, this was the first time the whole family went on a nice vacation in summer. On a beach. On a private island.

Yep, that's how rich the hero of the family is.

Every first time wouldn't always go so well, so take precautions!

Perverts. I'm talking about their vacation.

"Just put everything here." Enji said to the nannies who set their things down under an open hut. He turned to check his pregnant wife who was in the nearby hut. She was resting with the two kids: Touya and Fuyumi.

Rei didn't have to come, yet she insisted, Touya insisted, Fuyumi insisted, and Homusubi insisted. With the whole family against him, what else could he do? He's just lucky that the island has a hospital nearby just in case.

Hopefully, she won't go into labour on this 3 days vacation.

The house they'll be staying in is just in a distance in between the forests. It was a nice modern treehouse, which is, unfortunately, a treehouse.

The poor dad felt nervous and responsible, especially when he couldn't come to that important event about Homusubi that happened two months ago. He was busy with an overseas mission at that time.

But when he came back, imagine the whole school almost burning down while the principal hid away the little kid who bullied her. Yep. Nothing much to worry about.

(Note the sarcasm)

"Homusubi don't stray 20 feet away from me." He called out to the little girl who was beginning to dig the sand for treasure. He's been more protective of her too.

"Twenty feet?" She asked and looked down at her own feet. She stood up and started to take a close step while approaching Enji, "1... 2..."

"What are you doing."

"3...4...5..."

"..."

"6! I'm only 6 feet away!" The little girl beamed proudly.

"Ah, yes... Good girl." He shuffles her soft red hair before looking up.

"Mommy your stomach is getting bigger!" Touya exclaimed as he gently held her stomach. Their mother was wearing a beautiful bright sundress with a jacket and a straw hat.

Rei giggled, "I know, your little brother is inside."

"Inside? How is he inside, mommy?" Touya asked curiously.

"Well... Uh... You see your father-- I mean." She starts to fluster after stumbling with her owns words, "A-Ano~... Ehem. After your father puts a spell on me. Your little brother starts to grow bigger and bigger!"