• 47 • HELL: Last Part

As Blaze walks down the dull hallways she turns around a corner to enter a room in this building. Inside that room is what you would expect from a mad scientist, only with a little more red liquids rather than green. A man in casual clothes turns around to face her with a soft smile

"Woah, what's up?"

She pulls out a sword from her back and threw it on the table in the middle of the room, "The sword, it's from the vessel. Do you know anything about it?"

"Woah..." His eyes sparkled in amazement as he leans down and lightly taps at the blade covered in white fire, instantly giving him a burn, "Blue coloured fire is the hottest type, meanwhile White-coloured fire comes in second. And this, my friend, is the legendary Dyrnwyn."

The knight grew silent for a few seconds and blinked a couple of time, "The what?"

"Dyrnwyn."

"Alright, I'm going to call it the D... So what's in it? Is it powerful?"

"Ahem. The stronger the wielder, the stronger it becomes." He picks up the weapon by the grip, "It's no surprise that the Todoroki Family has this in their possession. I didn't think that the little brat would bring it here, so I expect she doesn't know of this swords capabilities..."

"So that means... I can have the D." She said with her heart filling up in greed, reaching out to grab the sword.

But she was cut off when a figure came crashing through the window, rolled on the table and snatched the sword in the process. They looked in his direction and she glared at him, "Futsunushi."

"𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜." Said the one who had effortlessly caught Homusubi earlier.

"But you're already strong, Futsunushi!--"

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎."

He glared back, his eyes glowing a fiery red underneath the molten helmet. Gripping on the sword tightly, caused it to burst into furious orange tainted flames. His very existence is the reason why there are thousands of knights.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Now playing. . .

0:00 ───────── 3:30
|◁ II ▷|

[Play the video displayed on the first page for a better experience!]

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Meanwhile •

It felt like her brain pounded against her skull as she barely opens her eyes after being knocked out aggressively. She shook her head and instead felt something cold around her neck. When her vision finally focused, she could finally see the situation she was in.

Neck, mouth, and limbs were chained down to a throne on top of a building, people wielding a small knife surrounded her in a circle, she was on top of a platform where there were mysterious lines all connected to the throne she sat on.

It felt like something was blocking her from breathing as her wide-shot eyes looked around in panic. 'What's happening?!'

"Time to start the ritual."