• 11 • Cruise Ship Pt.2

"Are you lost baby girl?"

Homusubi looked up in confusion, she was with this man that had a young look and a kind smile.

He giggled with a sigh for her silent response, before sitting down on the ground beside her but she scooted away.

"What's your name?"

She didn't respond as she pulled herself up off of the ground, patted her dress, and left.

He raised both of his eyebrows, speechless that a child rejected him.

"Hey... Wait!" He called out as he got up and chased after her.

The toddler stopped and turned around with a pout. He slowed down with a sigh, bending over his knees to catch his breath, "Sorry... hah... You're pretty fast."

"Dada said not to talk to strangers." She innocently said.

He flinched before shaking his head, then chuckled with a smile and extended out a hand, "Then let me introduce myself! My name's Hisashi Midoriya, but you can call me Midoriya. Nice to meet you."

"Green*?" She was surprised.

(Midori means green*)

"Yes." He nods, "How about you?" He rubs his chin while thinking deeply, "You look pretty familiar but I'm not sure where I saw you..."

Homusubi pointed at the spot where he had technically found her.

"Hm? Ah-- Ahahahaha! No, not there... Uh... Nevermind... What's your name again?" He smiles while leaning down to try and meet her height.

"Musu-- Homusubi." She corrected.

"Homusubiii??" He waits for her to tell her surname.

"Homusubi." She nodded obliviously.

He decided to change route and gasped, "Woah! Homusubi as in the God of Fire?"

"Yeah!" The child nods vigorously, "Dada gave that name to me!"

"Dada... Who's your dada?"

"..... Dada."

"No, what's his name...?"

"Dada's name is not dada?"

At this point, she was starting to think about what's real or not.

He flustered again before panicking, 'This problem?!' "Ahh, don't think too much about it Homusubi. Let's just go find him, alright?"

"Alright, Mr Green!"

He giggled before lifting her off of the ground, "There we go." He held her on his side, smiling reassuringly before looking up, "Let's go!!"

• • •

What felt like hours of calling out for him was in reality, only 10 minutes.

"Dada!"

"Dada?"

"Dada!-- look, Homusubi, are you sure you don't know your dad's name?" Midoriya asked as he held her hand while walking down the luxurious hallway.

She shakes her head. She loos down and her lips started to quiver.

He could see that she was trying not to cry, and felt in awe of how strong-willed this kid was, "You know I was pretty surprised that a kid like you can talk full sentences."

"Huh?" She looks up at him curiously.

He glanced down with a smile, "I'm saying you're smart. And obedient for following your dads' words. What does he look like anyway?"