• 40 • Dreams

Homusubi's pov.

After my two successful surgeries, I had to be in the hospital to recover and rehabilitate. As I lived there for 5 months, I also took the opportunity to take care of my precious brother Shoto. Although, I'm a bit worried that he's so quiet and not sociable.

Tsuki also comes by to just steal my fruits and dump my school work. I asked him about Rumi, and all he says is that she's taking my responsibilities at school so she's a little too busy.

Keigo, on the other hand, visits me sometimes, that is only whenever dada is out. His personal training is still on going. I tell him not to visit, but that guy persists to steal my bed from me. Sometimes, I just can't help but wonder what's going on inside his head.

Then my father and the rest of my siblings also had their own lives too so they weren't there for me the whole day. In the end, they discovered the truth about mom being in a coma, they couldn't accept it at first but thankfully... my siblings started to have hope instead of despair.

By the time I completely healed up, Shoto did too and I never felt better than before. All of us got back home with our private van with... uh... All... Might...

Though, since he was too big, he had to hug his knees while inside our van driven by dada. All of my siblings looked up at him with wide and sparkly eyes. He flashes a grin to the kids and Enji in the driver's seat grew insecure. I smiled awkwardly, "A-Are you sure that you're not busy at all, Hero All Might?"

"After taking care of Touya, Natsuo, and Fuyumi willingly I can't help but feel attached!-" He looked away in embarrassment, "-It's just... Even I don't have a family..."

Enji grumbles, "That doesn't mean you can come to our house--"

"We're ALWAYS welcome to the number one hero himself!" I reassured with a wink, "And he just wants to make sure we're safe dada."

I smiled warmly at our guest with flowers and bubbles floating around. Unlike Enji who had blazing fire covering around his eyes and jaw.

"Not only do I help civilians but heroes too!"

"Sugeee!" Fuyumi finally comments and then quickly slaps her mouth in embarrassment. I know how much of a hero lover she can be too.

"Haha... Yes." I nodded, "Oh and would you like to stay for lunch? We're indebted to you after all."

"A kind offer like that is impossible to be turned down!" He laughs with his heart.

Enji smelt caps, 'I will never be indebted to him.'

Somehow, All Might could feel the glare of the fellow hero through the rear mirror without looking at it. He did not want to say anything instead, as he already about the fiery man's ambitions. " *ahem* Who wants to hear a joke?"

"Me! Me!" Natsuo raised his hand from the back.

"Alright. What do you call-- LOOK OUT!" All Might forced himself to turn around and shield the children in his arms.

Enji's eyes widen as a huge black, scaly dragon with a pair of wings and horns, dived down in a distance ahead of the road. Its eyes glowing brightly.

 Its eyes glowing brightly