• 38 • Gods and Nightmares

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*' Dada! I promise to get stronger and protect everyone around me!' His precious toddler smiled brightly while making that promise.

'Yes, I know you will--'

'But...' The white surroundings fade to black, 'Why are you stopping me from fulfilling that promise?'

'?!... H-Homusubi I--'

'Do you not love me anymore?'

His breath hitched as he feels his heart drop in horror.

'𝓐 𝕟ꌦ₥ᓍዪǝ ?' Her appearance switched to Rei.

'𝐀ɳ🆈 м𝐨𝓻𝐞?' Turning into Touya.

'@ñꌦmœ𝓻 e?' Becoming Fuyumi.

'Ænymørë?' Forming into Natsuo.

Now all of them appeared in front of him, saying one sentence that'll hunt him whether this is a dream or reality.

'𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚?'

His breath shook uneasily as beads of sweat rolls down his sweat simultaneously, his pupils dilated and he pulls his hair down while breathing heavily.

'Dada doesn't love us.'

He yelled at the top of his lungs, yearning to wake up from this nightmare and the sliding door opens in a hurry. It took multiple male nurses to push their patient against the bed who was making a panic mess.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!--"

"Sir Enji Todoroki!" A man in a white robe next to the bed caught his attention. He froze and stared at him fiercely. The patient's vision was still blurry, and he cannot make out whether who he was with or where he was, but the voice seemed familiar. "It's me. Your doctor." He nods at his nurses to leave the room, and they did.

When his vision finally focuses, he raised both of his eyebrows and surprise and relaxed a little bit. The nurses heaved a sigh when he's chilled out now. Enji looks around, sitting upon his bed. He furrows his eyebrow in confusion while moving to the edge of the bed, "Why... Why am I here at the hospital? And-- why are there multiple IV's attached to me?"

The doctor heaved a sigh while watching the bulk man rip all of it off from his skin before standing up, "I was expecting you'd do that. It's a good thing that you've already gone through the main treatment process."

"Treatment...?" He tries to remember what happened before, but it only resulted in a headache that felt like a nail was being drilled to his temple, "Ah! Fuck!" He growled while leaning against the wall for support.

The doctor tries to lend him a shoulder to lean on, "First, let me explain--"

Enji lightly shoves him away, "No. I don't know what the hell happened to me but I don't care anymore. So let me see my children first."

Yet his doctor persisted and blocked the door, "But I need to treat you first--"

"... I'll give you 3 seconds to get. The fuck. Away."

The doctor flinched before shaking his head in disbelief, "You won't let anyone stop you when it comes to your children huh." He moves aside with a sigh, "They're in room 38."