• 46 • HELL Pt. 2

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚋 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜, 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒."

'It's the end,' Tsuki thought. 'She found out... but... it's part of my plan.

She should find out before the ritual, so psychologically speaking, she'll have time to decide whether I'm an enemy or not.

Knowing her, by then, she'll think of me as one of them. As it is a fact.

So she won't think of me as a friend anymore and will have nothing holding her down from destroying this unforgivable place.

I'm so sorry, my sun... I was born on the wrong side of the Earth.'

Homusubi took in a deep breath as she clenched her jaw. Going in a defensive stance while pulling out the binding cloth. She didn't tell this to Tsuki earlier, but ever since she was in this... hell... she felt like her physical abilities and quirk skyrocketed. So she can tell that this warrior right here, had called in back-ups... hundreds of them.

The sounds of metal clashing against the rocky ground were miles away. Hundreds of knights passing by the streets filled with people and charging in her direction. They may be far away but it felt like it was right beside her head. Making her think, what is this world in the first place?

'And why would Tsuki betray me?'

The girl was brought back to reality when the female knight had swung her flaming double-headed axe towards her. Cutting a few centimetres of her hair as she dodged down. The knight didn't miss the beat as she swung it back at her. The game of cat and mouse starts, with Homusubi jumping and rolling from the side, the enemy didn't give her a chance to even make an attack.

But it was Homusubi Todoroki she was fighting. Soon, the girl took the chance to make a bait. The enemy swings another dreadful attack but it landed on the hard brick wall, causing that part to break. While being caught off guard, Homusubi had caught the enemies wrist with her cloth.

She pulls it forcefully and threw a high kick up in the air, her sole shoved against the knights uncovered chin causing them to take a few steps back. With the helmet thrown off of the impact and rolled against the ground.

"Blaze!" Tsuki gasped in shock wanting to grab unto her but flinched back when he thinks about what Homusubi would think of him, helping the enemy instead of her. But he misunderstood her once more.

"... Blaze?" The name rolled off of Homusubi's mouth as if she's said that many times. Because Blaze was...

"... Nanny Blaze?"

Phoenix, the one she fought and died.

Elli, the one Enji caught and arrested by a prison with high-security.

Mary, the one Enji fought, threw in a pit hole, and died in suffocation. Later her body was taken care of by the government.

Now... The fourth nanny, Blaze, the one she's facing.

"Tsuki." Blaze grabbed onto his collar and shoved him away, "Go and report back to the headquarters."

"Y-Yes ma'am--" He was about to make his way out.

"TSUKI!" Homusubi yelled at him, both furious and heartbroken. He looked up then their eyes met and locked for a few seconds.

Her blue eyes asked why.