• 6 • New Todoroki

Unknown to the innocent young one why her mother suddenly disappeared out of the blue, she remained to be together with the nannies.

"Do you need anything, rice ball?" One of the nannies asked while the young one was arranging her toys all on her own.

Homusubi shook her head in response, before realizing something and looked up with puppy dog eyes, "D... Dada?"

Her eyes widen a bit in shock, 'Wow... She's not looking for her mother at all!'

The nanny wore a thoughtful expression as she kneels to the toddlers' height, "Should we go and check the news?"

"Dah... Duh nyus?"

The nanny giggled at the innocent baby before nodding and picked up the remote to turn on the tv.

The toddler immediately crawled towards her side and sat on her lap while the nanny looked for a channel.

"Ah!" Homusubi gasps as she points at a channel that the nanny skipped over.

The nanny hummed as she turned back to the channel that the young girl pointed at.

"Oh! Would you look at that!" The nanny laughed as the babies eyes sparkled in joy to see none other than her favourite hero in action. "You have a sharp-eye for your father, huh, rice ball?"

The toddler looked up with innocent eyes before responding with a childish grin.

"Do you love your dad?" She teased with a smirk.

"La... Lab?"

"Yes. Love!" The nanny formed a heart shape with her hand and the little girl was fascinated that she starts to giggle and laugh.

"Say, 'Homusubi. Love. Dada!' Come on."

"A...ah..."

"Mu...?" The nanny begins to guide her.

"M-Mu..."

"Su..."

"Shu..."

"Bi!"

"Bi!!"

"Love..."

"Avh."

The nanny giggled, "No, no. Love."

"Labuh?"

"Haha alright, that'll pass. Last is. Dada!"

"Dada!" The baby yelled joyfully with her hands up.

"Yaaay!" The nanny clapped her hands with a genuine giggle, "Now repeat after me. Musubi love dada!"

"Mu... La... dada!"

"Hey, that wasn't complete!" The nanny huffed her cheeks playfully.

"Dada! Dada!" The baby's attention was on the television now, seeing the hero fighting a villain mercilessly.

"Dada this, dada that. Do you miss him so much?--" *Ring!--* she was cut off by the ringing sound of the telephone outside the room.

"Oh." She immediately stood up, and Homusubi's head followed her movements. "I'll be back, ok?"

"... 'Kay..."

The nanny heaved a sigh as she dusted off her maid while rushing to pick up the ringing phone, "Yes hello, this is Todoroki Reside--" Her eyes widen in shock after a few seconds.

The little girl has been playing with her feet on the chair and watching her father getting interviewed right after the fight.

"How does it feel having to defeat villains every day?"