• 22 • Home School

• • •

• • •

"I think we should have Homusubi homeschooled. Don't you think so, Rei?" Enji asked while making a cup of coffee for both of them.

Rei hums as she grew worried, slowly stitching up a hole in a shirt, "What if it'll cut her off from socializing with people?"

Enji flinched and heaved a sigh. He makes his way to set down the drink on the coffee table in front of Rei. "I agree, but both of us know her better than anyone else, she really adores her little siblings and her mom."

"Especially her dad." Rei emphasized with a soft smile.

He couldn't help but blush a little, "I... I'm not the ideal person to be looked up to by children."

"I disagree." She smiles softly before changing the topic, "Well, one of the nannies are major in education. She'll be able to teach Homusubi anything she needs to learn."

He thought about it for a few seconds and nodded, "... What's for dinner?"

"Your favourite."

• Meanwhile •

"Rock, paper, scissors shoot!"

Fuyumi cheers in victory while picking up chalk to draw on a board. Both she and her sister were playing rock, paper, scissors mixed up with tic tac toe.

Homusubi chuckled like a villain as she watched her little sister happily taking the victory, "It's too early to celebrate! WE'RE NOT DONE YET! MUAHAHAHAHA!"

Touya laid on his stomach beside them while rocking his legs in the air back and forth. Minding his own business, he drew an art of him and his family.

His smile didn't last long as a flash of orange light glistened against his eyes. He looked up, and fiery fire spreads across his arm. His heart dropped, he screams at the top of his lungs while tumbling back on his butt. He waves his burning hand, trying to distinguish it.

Both his female siblings looked in his direction. Their eyes widening in shock at the sight of the first appearance of Touya's quirk.

"I-IT HURTS!" He cries out.

"Touya!" Homusubi got up in a heartbeat and attempted to grab his burning left hand. But he pushes her away with the other.

"DON'T! You'll get hurt-- OWW!!" He bent over while on his knees in pain. Groaning and yelling as he tries not to set his burning hand on the floor.

But he didn't hesitate to grab his hand tightly. Touya looked up at her with a terrified look but, he got taken aback when she had stared deeply into his burning hand. His eyes brimmed with tears as he could feel the painful feeling of fire on his skin. The fire alarm sets off, alarming the whole house.

Everything slowed down as she takes in a deep breath, and exhaled it all out. All of the fire moved from Touya's hand, into the air, and she bursts it into nothing but wind.