• 44 • Sun and Moon's Love Story

• Homusubi's pov

Homusubi's pov.

The sound of the train passing through the rail tracks filled my ears. Looking around, there weren't too many people with me. It's gonna be a long ride. Ever so slowly swaying with the transportation as I viewed the sea that stretched as far as I could see.

'I'm already nearing my stop, and then I'll have to get on another train again. But...' I looked over my shoulder, peering towards a hooded boy on one of the seats. 'Others have already got off in the previous stop. The people here are those that are moving or farmers. But this guy doesn't have anything else but a slingbag.'

I decided to ignore him for now. Sadly, I'm not able to recognize him when he's on the other end of the train. If only I could peek through the shadows that covered his face, maybe I'll know his identity. Or maybe... he could be an enemy.

'Enemy or not. I need to keep my guards up. They could be everywhere... but I need to stay still.'

Sike.

The boy looked up at the sound of running footsteps approaching his direction. His eyes widen as Homusubi grabbed his collar and pinned him harshly against the wall. A moment of silence formed in the air as his hood fell and exposed him. She gasped in shock, her furrowed eyebrows as she lets go and took a few steps back.

"Why are you here...?"

Meanwhile, on another train

Touya heaved a sigh after checking the maps and nervously tapped his heels against the metal ground of the train. From Tokyo to his destination, it's a really really long ride. Looking around at his surroundings, half of the train was filled with people. At least this is better than the work hours where it's really packed.

'Relax. Relax, Touya. You're doing this for nee-san.'

No matter how many times he tells himself that, he can't help but start to make this expression...

'WHAT HAVE I DONE?! DAD'S GONNA KILL ME ONCE I GET HOME!!! Huhu~ Nee-saaan T~T'

Back to Homusubi •