Precious To Me (Takasugi Shinsuke)

"(Y/N), do you know what this is?" Takasugi asks, walking into their living room where (Y/N) was lounging at. He sat beside her while gazing at an envelope he found.

"No, were you expecting any letters?" She asks and Takasugi shook his head, "Ah! I don't know, just open it up to check it." She waved her hand dismissively at Takasugi.

Takasugi narrowed his eye at her, opened his mouth to retort but then shut his mouth close. After all, it didn't matter if he was a villain in the anime or not— in his wife's eyes, he was an ordinary husband.

Plus, the fact that his wife was a yato— now, he really couldn't disrepect her. Takasugi huffed and angrily opened the envelope.

"I'm not opening it because you told me to— I'm opening it because I want to!" He declared, while (Y/N) rolled her eyes at him.

"Of course, honey."

Takasugi huffed, then he pulled out 4 tickets from the envelope and a letter. "It's....tickets to a hotspring inn for 3 days?!" (Y/N) gasped happily, as she laid her chin on Takasugi's shoulder looking over at what he pulled out from the envelope.

"This seems suspicious." Takasugi muttered while (Y/N) snatched the letter from Takasugi. "Ah! It's from Mutsu-chan!!" She giggled, then grinned at Takasugi.

"This is perfect, we need a break!"

"W-Wait, (Y/N)—"

Before he could say anything in response, she had stood up and ran over to the children's room.

"Shinra, Kenshin— how long are you two planning to stay in bed?" (Y/N) smiles, speaking kindly as she opened the door to their children's room.

(Y/N) was a kind mother— but her kids nor her husband ever dare to disobey her. Because when she gets angry— she smiles. —and when she smiles, it only means one thing.

Shinra and Kenshin didn't get up and continued to snore in their sleep.

"—You little lazy kids, are you going to get up or do you want me to ****** and ****** your ***** until you ****—!!"

"WE'RE UP! WE'RE SORRY!!" Kenshin and Shinra both jolted awake and got down on their knees.

"Good, breakfast is ready— wouldn't want it to get cold." She smiles normally and walks off making Shinra and Kenshin sigh in relief.

"You idiot— I told you to set an alarm." Kenshin frowned at Shinra, smacking her head with a fist— completely forgetting that he had inherited his mother's yato strength. Shinra, was not like Kenshin who was a full yato— she was only half-yato.

"OWWW! T-That hurt—" Shinra pouted, tears quickly forming in her eyes. "I'm telling mom!!"

"N-No! S-Sorry! Look, it doesn't hurt! It doesn't hurt! W-Wait— Hit me back!!" Kenshin panicked and guided Shinra's hand to punch his cheek.

"T-There, we're even. There's no need to tell mom!"

When Shinra and Kenshin walked to the dining room, they found their father sitting upright. Takasugi looked them in the eye and spoke, "Don't do anything to anger your mother....She's looking forward to something."

".....Yes, Dad."

"Ahh~ A vacation? Mutsu-chan really is the best~"

--------

"Woah! This place is good!! Oh— we even have a separate room from the kids!!" (Y/N) gushed when they arrived at the hotspring inn. She'd been looking forward to the trip so much, Takasugi and the kids didn't dare to do anyhing that would spoil her mood.