Unforgettable (Joui 4)

"Oi, Gintoki! You're late, If this had been back in the Joi War our troops would have been in disarray!" Katsura scolded when the door slid open to reveal Gintoki standing there— just having arrived.

"Oh, Kintoki! Ahahahah!" Sakamoto laughs, as he held up a mug. Gintoki's face remained neutral and then he closed the door and walked off like he saw nothing.

"AHHH! Wait! Wait!!" Katsura and Sakamoto clung to Gintoki's body as he walked down the hallway, desperately trying to get him to stop.

"Ah."

"Oh? (Y/N)!"

The three look at her curiously, as they simultaneously tilt their head to the side.

"No! That's not her!" Gintoki gasps, backing away from the (H/C) haired woman.

"It's not her?" Katsura asked, "But (Y/N) has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes— it looks like her!"

"No, no. You've been fooled, look closely Zura......" Gintoki says in a serious voice as he points to her chest.

"The (Y/N) we knew was an ironboard! How could this woman with actual chest be her?!"

"Oh! I see! You're right, then this is an imposter!"

"Ahahahahah! Hahahahaha!"

"....You idiots haven't changed I see," (Y/N) grit her teeth as she clenched her fist. "Unlike you idiots, I actually grow up!!"

So now, all four of them sat in Restaurant Ketsunoi, in a room where a banner was sticking up reading 'Joi Rebel's Reunion'

Gintoki sat at the end of the table while Katsura sat on his right and (Y/N) and Tatsuma sat side by side at Gintoki's left side.

"So, you came because you received a letter?" Gintoki asks as (Y/N) nodded,

"I didn't think it was a reunion, I thought someone was playing a prank so I came casually and figured I'd kill the person who had the audacity to trick me." (Y/N) laughs sweetly and innocently.

"This is the letter," (Y/N) says as she pulls a paper out and handed it to Gintoki.

"Eh? Ahahahah...(Y/N), killing a person isn't casual, Ahahahah!" Tatsuma nervously laughed.

'It's been a long time, I'm here in Edo so I wanted to drop by and give you some chocolates— if you have some time why not drop by at Restaurant Ketsunoi?'

"Oi, oi— No matter how you look it this is shady! And you came here just because it said you'll be given chocolates?!" Gintoki waved the paper around as she nodded innocently.

"Gintoki, you should never underestimate the power a chocolate has over someone," Katsura says as Gintoki's eyebrows twitched.

"Still! Don't you have to be suspicious when someone you don't know says they'll give you chocolates?!"

"Oh right, (Y/N). Do you happen to remember our phantom sixth man, Kurokono Tasuke?" Katsura asks as the three men turn to her in question.

"Tasuke-chan? Oh, of course!" (Y/N) grins placing her hands together. "If I remember it was—"

"Are you even sure he existed in the first place?" Gintoki asked sarcastically.

"He did." Katsura calmly replies, "Kurokono certainly did stand on the same battlefield as we did."

Gintoki gasped, listening close to Katsura's story.

"So.....You're not gonna listen to me?" (Y/N) scoffed, offended that Katsura stole her story time.