Catch A Falling Star (Sakamoto Tatsuma)

Sakamoto hummed happily as he walked the streets of Edo, he was on his way to meet with Gintoki after receiving a letter from him.

As he walks around, he passes by a bookshop— He stopped and stared at the book displayed on the window, his smile fading from his lips.

Sakamoto's blue eyes lingered on that book before he went inside and bought it. When he did, he had a bitter smile on his lips. He caressed the book cover, his eyes holding a somber, bittersweet look.

"Catching A Falling Star," Sakamoto laughed weakly, "Ahahahaha, is fate playing with me?"

Sakamoto looked up to the sky with a smile as if stopping his tears from spilling out.

"Dear (Y/N)-chan," He whispered softly, "I wonder....how things would turn out if only I was a little bit more stronger back then?...."

(Yahoo!~ Flashback start!!~)

"Ahahahah! Hahahaha!"

(Y/N)'s eyes pry open, and she looked around the white walls of her room. When she spotted no one she furrowed her eyebrows and slowly got up.

'Is it...coming from the window?' 

Questioning herself, she slowly walks towards the window and carefully pulls the window up.

"Ahahahah! Hahahahah! Are you......" A young, brown haired blue eyed boy was sitting on the tree branch directly in front of the window.

"—A ghost?" 

"................"

(Y/N) and Sakamoto looked into each other's eyes for a while before (Y/N) started screaming and throwing random things at him like he was a cockroach.

"Ahahahah! Hahahahah! Wait, wait! AHHHHHH!"

(Y/N) looked down and gently covered her mouth with her hands when he fell down.

"Ah, it was a human..." 

After realizing that it was actually a human she hit and not a stray animal, she let Sakamoto inside her room to treat his wounds.

"My name's (Y/N), you can just call me that~" (Y/N) softly speaks as she takes out a bunch of stuff from a cabinet to treat his wounds.

"Ahahahah! Hahahah! I'm Sakamoto Tatsuma, you can call me Tatsuma too!!"

"So, Tatsuma-kun." (Y/N) motioned for him to sit by her bed, "Why were you on top of a tree?"

"Ahahahah! Hahahah! I was just curious, they say a ghost lives in this place so I wanted to check it out!!" Sakamoto explains cheerfully, grinning widely at her.

"You shouldn't do that," (Y/N) sighs as she dabbles his wound with ointment. "I'm the only one that lives here, so rest assured there's no ghost here."

"That's right!" Sakamoto grins, his big blue eyes meeting her (E/C) ones. "I saw an angel, after all! Hahahah! Ahahaha!" 

She blushed when Sakamoto smiled at her, he was so cute.

Was he even aware that his pure, sweet smile could kill people?!

"W-What are you talking about?" (Y/N) blushed, and wrapped his wounds with a bandage. 

Sakamoto looked around, and tilted his head. "You sure do have a lot of stuff in your room, you even know how to treat wounds and stuff! But your room looks lonely," He turned to her.