You're With Me (Sakata Gintoki)

"N-No way!!" Gintoki's loud horror-filled gasp rang aloud in the Yorozuya House. Shinpachi and Kagura looked up from what they were doing to find Gintoki looking at the calendar with a fear-stricken look on his face.

"What? Did Ketsuno-san get married again? (Y/N)-nee's gonna get angry at you again, Gin-san." Shinpachi sighs boredly, looking down to what he was doing and ignoring Gintoki again.

"Is Gin-chan gonna sleep outside again?" Kagura asked Shinpachi and Shinpachi shrugs. "If (Y/N)-nee finds out again, he might."

"Not that you fools!!" Gintoki growls turning to the kids. "Look!! Look!!" He pointed to the calendar and sighed.

"It's her birthday tomorrow and I haven't planned anything out." He face palmed and the two kids looked at each other before shrugging and ignoring him again.

"It's not our problem!"

"W-W-Wait! If you forget her birthday too, you know it means we'll all be sleeping outside right??"

"I already got her a present."

"Me too! Sadaharu helped me pick it out!~"

"Damn it! So it's only me? What should I do!?"

"Gin? Kagura? Shinpachi?? I'm home!!"

At this moment, Gintoki flinched and locked eyes with (Y/N) who had just arrived. "Whew~ It was so tiring today, the Boss even gave me tomorrow off! I'm sleeping in!!"

—and of course, (Y/N) forgot it was her birthday tomorrow.

"O-Oh, you're free tomorrow huh??" Gintoki cleared his throat and closed his eyes— suddenly getting nervous.

"(Y/N)-nee, isn't it your birthday tomorrow?"

Gintoki froze at Kagura's statement. The female also raised an eyebrow before turning to the calendar and her eyes widened a bit  "Oh, it is!! I almost forgot!!" (Y/N) giggled.

"...You little devil." Gintoki narrowed his eyes at Kagura who snickered smugly at him. "I'll give you your present tomorrow, (Y/N)-nee!! Me and Sadaharu picked it out for you!!"

"Ahahahah, that's alright. You're such a sweet girl, Kagura." (Y/N) smiled and patted Kagura's head. "So, what do you have in mind for tomorrow?" (Y/N) blinked her eyes at Gintoki, expecting an immediate answer while he felt his sweat run down the side of his face.

"W-We're going on a date!! At the amusement park! Just the two of us! Ahahaha!"

"W-What?...Really!?" (Y/N) gasped, touched– she connected her hands in front of her. A beautiful smile plastered on her face as she looked at Gintoki.

"You really know me best, Gin." She looked at him softly before pecking his cheek and walking towards their room to change her clothes.

"....You don't have anything planned out do you, Gin-san?" Shinpachi stated, noticing the way the male hung his head down depressedly.

"....No...."

"Yay! Gin-chan's sleeping out tomorrow!!!"

"You devil! I'll ship you back to your planet!!"

"(Y/N)-nee!!!— Gin-chan is threatening me!!"

Later that night, while (Y/N) was in the bathroom— Gintoki sneakily pulled out a brown envelope from his special hiding spot and pulled out a bunch of bills.

"M-My parfait money for 5 months...." He cried softly, as he debated in his mind whether or not he should spend it. He always secretly hid away money to make sure that he has his daily dose of sugar— that was one reason he was always broke.