Again And Again (Shimura Shinpachi)

"See? That's his niece! The niece of the Chief of the Shinsengumi. If we kidnap her, we can get the Shinsengumi to listen to us." A few joui men whispered amongst each other.

They were hidden in disguise, secretly watching the (H/C) haired girl walk into the Shinsengumi Building, where she met up with Kondo, Hijikata and Okita.

"I see, I see. So, what will be our plan then?"

"Let's ask Boss first!"

"Okay, roll out!!"

"(Y/N)-chan!!! My lovely niece!! Toshi, Sougo! Doesn't she look so cute?!" Kondo gushed happily as (Y/N) smiled lowly at Kondo.

"T-That's really quite enough, Uncle Isa." She giggled and looked at them, smiling brightly. "Anyway, what do you want for dinner? I'll go shopping!" She cheers happily while Kondo started crying.

"GOING ON YOUR FIRST ERRAND?! I AM SO PROUD!" He sobs, wiping away fake tears from his eyes while (Y/N) sighs. "It's not really my first errand...I'm 19 years old, Uncle...."

"Oh, you can go ahead and buy anything. I'm not really picky, but remember to buy mayonnaise." Hijikata exclaimed as she nodded.

"Oh, buy me some tabasco sauce too— the extra spicy kind." Okita told her and she noted it down on her notepad.

"I'll be going now." (Y/N) bows and starts walking out. "Wait— (Y/N)-chan!! At least take Yamazaki with you!!"

"No, I'm fine!! Really, I'll be okay!!" She waved happily as she grinned at them and Kondo sighed happily, placing a hand to his chest.

"What an angel— she is so dependable. She grew up well!! I'm so proud!!"

"....Still can't believe she's related to Kondo-san." Hijikata shook his head as he and Sougo watched (Y/N) disappear from the Shinsengumi Gates.

"...Kondo-san, are you sure you weren't adopted?" Okita shrugged while Kondo gasped. "I AM NOT!!"

"But....How can a gorilla be related to an angel? It doesn't make any sense."

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO MEAN TO ME!?"

--

"I-I haven't cooked in a long while....What should I buy?!" (Y/N) yells distraughtly to herself as she was in the grocery store. She clenched her (H/C) hair frustratedly while she stood in front of various vegetables.

"L-L-Let's see...." (Y/N) stuttered as she reached out to grab potatoes but then— as she did her hand collided with another. She quickly looked up and her (E/C) met brown ones behind glasses.

"I-I'm sorry!!" Shinpachi utters out lowly, a red color spreading across his cheeks. For the virgin glasses, such action was enough to make him blush as he had never interacted with any girl his age— aside from a certain yato.

"N-No, I'm sorry." (Y/N) looked down and blushed too, she brought her hand which brushed against Shinpachi's hand down— still feeling the touch of his skin on hers.

'HE'S SO CUTE THOUGH???' (Y/N) gushed in her mind, feeling her cheeks go warm at the thought of the handsome glasses standing beside her.

Shinpachi noticed the way she looked down and he sighed softly. "Sorry, I was thinking of making curry for dinner so I was going for the potatoes. But, you did get it first so you can have it." Shinpachi kindly smiled at her.

(Y/N) looked at him, feeling touched by his kindness and gentleness. "U-Uhm...I was also thinking of making curry but I forgot the ingredients....Ahahaha...." She shyly comments as she fidgeted with her hands.