One Reason (Kawakami Bansai)

* This is in the Ginpachi-sensei 3Z Universe!!

"Your eyes are a golden hue— almost the color of pudding— No, no, no!!" (Y/N) squeals, as she bangs her head on the table with a sigh.

Seeing her weird actions, Ginpachi-sensei moved over to steal a quick glance at whatever she was writing down on that paper.

"Oh?" Ginpachi-sensei nodded along, "Strawberry milk that has the color of my strawberry boxers, for me."

"Strawberry milk— wait!" (Y/N) stopped from writing it halfway and turned to Ginpachi-sensei. "What was that for?!"

"Ah, I thought you were listing down groceries." Ginpachi-sensei sighed.

"No! I was writing lyrics!" (Y/N) grins widely, holding the paper out for him to read.

"Lyrics?" Ginpachi-sensei raised an eyebrow, "These look like a grocery list. You'll look like an idiot singing it, don't do it."

"...Meanie!"

"What's that even for?" Ginpachi-sensei's eyebrows furrow together, "We don't have assignments here you know? This is all for show."

"Ginpachi-sensei please follow the script." (Y/N) sighs. "—also, this is for a completely different reason."

"Ginpachi-sensei, you don't know? The other day, (Y/N)-chan......."

(Yahoo~ Flashback start~~~)

"Today......." (Y/N) trails off as she sighs happily, "—is another beautiful day~"

"Sensei, (Y/N)-chan's acting weird again!" Kagura raised her hand, making Ginpachi-sensei look at them.

"Leave her be. She'll always be like that— there's no use fixing her."

"My, Kagura-chan. You don't understand— that's the face of a girl in love!" Otae bashfully hits (Y/N)'s arm, "Who is it? Tell me! Tell me!"

"......I think it's pretty obvious..." Shinpachi sweat drops as they watch (Y/N) smile and sigh dreamily at the sight of Bansai.

"Oh? Bansai-san who's in the Music Club?"

"SHHHHHHH!!" (Y/N), who seemed to be quiet and listless suddenly shushed them. "I-I-If Ban-chan hears us, who knows what'll happen?!"

"He'll hate you for sure," Takasugi smirks, suddenly joining the conversation.

"No one asked you, emo boy." (Y/N) clicked her tongue at him, "Go to your corner and grow mushrooms all by yourself."

"You— I hate you." Takasugi growled at her.

"That's my line," (Y/N) raised an eyebrow at him sassily, "It's on page 5 of the script Bisha-chan gave us. Read it instead of acting emo all the time,"

"(Y/N)-senpai! (Y/N)-senpai!!"

All of a sudden, Matako came running into the room.

"What is it?!"

(Y/N) and Takasugi who were about to start a fight turned to Matako with a hostile look.

Matako looked at where Bansai was and when she confirmed that he had his headphones on she inched closer to (Y/N).

"I hear.....Bansai-senpai's birthday is near!!" Matako whispers excitedly to (Y/N), who froze when she hears so.

"W-W-W-WHAT?!"