From Your Lips (Okita Sougo)

"Oh?" A smirk adorned Sougo's lips as he takes her chin in his hand and slightly lifts it up.

"You like me?" He asked in a low, teasing voice while (Y/N) gulped.

Her treacherous heart was beating so loudly against her chest— her cheeks betraying her with the color of tomatoes resting on them.

"N-No!! I do not!!" She yells softly, her voice coming out as a low squeak. She had always been so gentle with anything, even when she was angry she was still somehow gentle—

"Really? You're denying it," Sougo hums, his lips pursing in a thoughtful manner before he drew closer— his hand at her waist, pulling her body against his hard chest.

"Even if I do this, you'll still resist?~" Gently, his lips landed on her neck and (Y/N) bit her lip when he placed chaste, soft and gentle kisses on her skin.

"...I-I won't—"

"Tell me you love me, (Y/N)." Sougo pressed forward, his eyes enjoying the sight of her squirming at his every touch.

"I want to hear it from your lips, with your voice."

"Ah, Sougo-kun—"

(Y/N)'s eyes snapped open to reality and found herself right on her bed— "Ah, it was just a dream." She muttered with a dead look in her eyes.

She sighs as she brings her hands up to her face and sigh deeply, lately her mind had only been clouded with thoughts of Sougo.

Okita Sougo.

Her (E/C) eyes look down at the ground as she slaps her cheeks lightly, "Time to get my head up straight!!"

---

"That stupid bastard I should've killed him a long time ago..."

(Y/N) looked up from the paperworks she was doing when she heard Kagura come in with a string of curses leaving her mouth like she was rapping.

"Kagura-chan? What happened?" She inquired worriedly, seeing the child drenched in what seemed to be dirt and...water?

"That stupid sadist happened!" Kagura whined as she threw her hands up, "I was taking Sadaharu for a walk and he tried to arrest me!!"

'Sadist? Sougo-kun?!' (Y/N)'s inner thoughts were derailed once Sougo had been mentioned. It was a fact that the Yorozuya didn't get along well with the Shinsengumi.

But things were different for the kindhearted, shy and submissive girl named (Y/N). Though she was a Yorozuya, she was also very kind in nature— exceptionally skilled with the sword too.

One thing about her was that she— secretly liked Sougo.

"...Arrest you for what? Did you eat all the food in a restaraunt's food storage?" Gintoki comments with a roll of his eyes.

"—He said he was arresting me for making him feel like puking when he sees my face—!!"

"He's just teasing you, Kagura-chan." Shinpachi laughed at the younger girl who really had short patience and a huge temper.

"Who cares about that!? He messed with me!!"

'Ah.....Who cares if I like Sougo-kun or not? He probably doesn't feel the same about me anyways.' (Y/N) pouts and mentally sighed. "That's right...who cares?"

"(Y/N)-nee, what are you doing?" Kagura curiously peeked over her shoulder as soon as she finished fixing up the paperworks.

"Ah, I decided to get a part-time job." She smiles softly, lighting up the room with her brilliant radiance of innocence—