blessing

Alex, Luke, and Reggie all made their way to Sunset Boulevard, the only place that seemed to be open.

They made their way to James Allen, the only ring store that was open at the time.

They walked into the store, and looked at the display. There were so many pretty options.

"Hi, welcome to James Allen, How can I help you today?" The front desk woman asked

"We're just looking for an engagemnet ring." Luke replied.

"Well who is this for?" She asked.

"My girlfriend." Luke said.

"Well is there anything in particular she likes?" She asked, coming out from behind the desk.

"Yeah, actually. She's really into flowers. Dahlia's to be specific." Luke replied.

"I think I might have something." She rushed to the back and came out a few moments later. "How's this?"

(heres the ring)

"Luke thats beautiful

"Luke thats beautiful. If she doesn't say yes I will." Reggie said, looking at the ring the woman had in her hands.

After a weird glare from Alex and Luke, Alex also respomded

"Yeah, she'll love it man." Alex said, peering over Reggie's shoulder.

"So do we like it?" The front desk woman asked.

"Yes. Yes, we'll take it." Luke then became overwhelemed with excitement. It was all starting to become real. He was actually gonna propose to Julie.

"Okay, this is your total, and you'll be able to pick it up...tommorow." The woman handed him his reciept, and Luke payed her.

"Thank you..." He looked at her name tag "Madison."

"Anytime. Good Luck!" Madison said to the guys as they left.

(iykykyk)

The 3 arrived back home, to see Flynn in the garage.

"Hey, where's Jules?" Luke asked.

"Oh she was tired, so she went to go take a nap." Flynn said. "Did you get it?" She asked.

"Yep, we're picking it up tommorow!" Luke said excitedly

"Great! And you already talked to Ray right?" Flynn asked, still exicited.

"What?" The excitement drained from Luke's face and became a look of fear.

"You talked to Ray, right? You asked for his blessing?" Flynn said, aslo becoming less excited.

"No! Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" Luke asked.

"I thought you already did!" Flynn said.

"No!" Luke whsiper yelled

"Well go do it now! Before it's too late!" Flynn whsiper yelled back.

Luke ran inside, and saw Ray on his laptop.

"Ray, can we talk?" Luke asked nervously.

"Sure. Whats up?" Ray asked, closing his laptop

Here we go.

"Okay...you know I love Julie, right?" Luke asked shakily

"Of course." Ray replied

"And you know I would do anything for her?"

"Yes.."

"Okay, well..I want to ask for your blessing. I-I want to propse to Julie." Luke said, slightly rushing the last part.

"Luke. I know how much you love Julie. So yes, of course, you have my blessing." Ray said reassuringly. "But. If I ever get a call she is unhappy, you will be burried alive."

"Yes, sir." Luke laughed.

Luke walked back into the garage, to see Reggie on the couch, and Flynn lying down on his chest.

"What..."

sorry for the short chapter, i might update more today though!