coffee

A few days went by, and every day, Willie, Alex, Luke and Julie came to visit, everyday. Flynn was bombarded with baby clothes, flowers, baby toys, and more. After about 2 days, Flynn got the news she would be able to go home soon. She told the 4 at home, and they wanted to surprise her. They decorated the foyer, bought cake, balloons, and more.

(so yes i photoshopped this, sorry it's not very good but I tried:)

"How does it look Luke?" Julie asked, backing away from the decorations, to see it at a different angle

"Jules, it looks fine." He reassured her, placing his hands around her neck from behind. He placed a kiss on her cheek before speaking again. "You're being paranoid."

"Well I'm sorry, but you should know this by now. I'm a perfectionist." Julie chuckled, grabbing onto the pair of arms by her neck

"Well Mrs.Perfectionist, it looks amazing." Luke said, his hands still at her neck. He placed one more kiss on her cheek before letting go.

Julie smiled as he walked away, keeping his word.

A few minutes passed, and Julie sat anxiously on the couch, waiting for the 3 to arrive. Suddenly, she heard a doorbell ring. She shot up from her chair and ran to the door.

She opened the door to see an mailman, holding a white package, and a clipboard.

"Oh, it's just you." Julie sighed.

"Yeah..just me. Can you sign right here?" He motioned at the clipboard. Julie signed as instructed, and took the package from his hands.

"Flynn's final gift, is here." Julie smiled, holding the package up to the guys.

"What is it?" Willie asked.

Julie opened it, and showed the 3. Instead of what they had been expecting, they got a letter, and a bag.

"That's not what I ordered..." Julie said confused

"What is that?" Alex asked.

"I don't know, I think it's from our P.O. box?" Julie said confused

Julie opened the letter and began to read it aloud.

"Hi! My name is Kendall, and I'm a huge fan! I just wanted to send something to show my support. I hope Flynn likes it!
From Kendall."

Julie opens the box to see a dog stuffed animal, and baby jumper.

"They found out. How did they-"

Julie was cut off by another knocking at the door

It was the same mailman, holding a hand truck of boxes.

"Here you go." He said, handing Julie the hand truck.

Julie took it and shut the door. She looked at the names of all the boxes and noticed they were all fan mail. The guys came over and looked at the names, to see the same thing.

"It's just fan mail for Flynn. How did they find out she was pregnant?" Luke asked.

"Flynn's been in the house for months." Willie said, confused.

They were cut off by another ringing at the door. Julie ran over and put the boxes by the decorations. She ran back over to the door and opened it. At the door, was Reggie and Flynn, and baby Lucas in a carrier.

"Surprise!" Julie yelled, not to loud to startle the baby, but just enough to show she was excited.

She pulled Flynn in for a hug, before bending down to look at Lucas.

"Hi buddy." Julie smiled in a baby voice.

Before he came in, Julie pulled Reggie in for a hug, and led them inside.

"Welcome home!" The boys yelled, as they walked into the foyer and looked at the decorations.

"Thank you guys!" Flynn said pulling them in for a hug. After she pulled back, she noticed the stack of boxes. "What are those?" She asked.

"Funny story." Julie said laughing nervously, walking over to Flynn. "Somehow, a bunch of fans found out you were pregnant and sent gifts, BUT that's not important welcome home!" Julie said quickly pulling her in for another hug.

"How!" Flynn and Reggie asked in sync.

"We don't know yet, we're looking into it later." Luke said

"But in the mean time, welcome home! And for celebration, I think we should go out and get your first coffee...in 9 months." Julie said

"Let's do it." Flynn said

Julie grabbed her keys, and walked to the door. Flynn said goodbye to Lucas, and ran to catch up with Julie.

They got into the car, and pulled up to the nearest cafe. Before getting out, Julie looked out the window, searching for any sign of paparazzi. The paparazzi were right next to the cafe, and Julie knew there was no way that she could get past them.

"Put this on." Julie handed Flynn a hoodie, and Julie put on one of Luke's beanies. He always left it in her car, and she hated when he forgot it. But now she was glad.

sorry it's a little short:(