hospital

heyyyy, hope you enjoy!
——————————————————————————
May 7th, 2030
2:43 AM
Luke and Julie rushed into the hospital as fast as they could. Julie, who was starting to lose the ability to walk comfortably, had gotten a wheel chair outside. They walked into the hospital door where they saw the others at the door.

"Hey guys." Luke said to Reggie, Alex, Willie, and Flynn who were standing there.

"Hey! You got this Jules." Flynn reassured, receiving a smile from Julie.

"You ready Luke?" Reggie asked?

Luke responded, causing all the boys to start talking, and getting so caught up in their conversation, they forgot about about Julie. Julie, who was starting to get fed up, spoke up.

"Luke?"

He turned his head back down to her, away from the guys.

"You wanna converse after I give birth?" She asked.

"Right sorry." He muttered, turning back to the guys giving them a grimacing face, before pushing Julie in her wheelchair to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The front desk woman, with the name tag "Tori"

"Hi uhh.." Luke looked at her name tag for her name. "Tori..My wife's water broke."

"Okay.." She looked through her files. "What's her name?" She asked

"Julianna Molina-Paterson?" Luke responded.

Tori wrote down in her files, and came out from behind her desk.

"And you ordered a private room?"

Luke and Julie nodded

"Right this way." Tori began to walk. Luke and Julie, and the other 4 followed.

They walked down the hall, to a room labeled "207"

Luke rolled her into the room, and got her up on the bed.

"Alright, just stay calm for now, and we'll be ready before you know it." Tori said, before walking out the door. She shut it as she left, leaving Julie and Luke inside, and the rest outside.

After a few minutes, they heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." Julie responded.

The door opened, and Ray, Carlos, and Tía Victoria waited outside.

"Hey, come in." Julie welcomed, propping herself up in her elbows.

"How are you feeling?" Rat asked.

"Could be better." Julie laughed.

"You're gonna do great Míja." Tía Victoria said

"Thanks Tía." Julie said, she looked over at Carlos who had his eyes completely closed.

"Carlos?" She asked, holding back a laugh,

"I dragged him outta bed for this." Ray admitted. The two laughed, and they talked for a bit more before they left, leaving Julie and Luke in the room again.