reveal

i'm pretty sure only one person was right on the gender, so here you go:)

it's a....

boy!

"Oh my god!" Flynn exclaimed, jumping in excitement.

Reggie was tearing up, in too much shock to show his excitement. He placed a kiss on Flynn's lips, and the couple was in complete awe.

"Congrats!" Alex said, pulling Reggie into a hug.

"I'm gonna be an aunt!" Julie said clapping, running over to Flynn.

It was finally starting to hit Reggie. He was going to have a son! He jumped in excitement, not being able to control his feelings.

"Congrats Dork." Luke laughed at the couple.

(why was this whole sequence so hard to write omg fjfjjfmf)

After a few hours of celebrating, (and cake obviously), the 6 went inside, to hang out in their living room.

"So I'm assuming you saw the video huh?" Flynn asked

"And the comments." Julie sighed. "I just don't understand. That's my personal business. That automatically makes me a bad person? Words hurt."

"I know Jules, It sucks. But don't focus on them. Who cares?" Willie asked

"Focus on your wedding. What have you guys done so far?" Reggie asked.

"Well, we set our budget, and-"

Julie was cut off by a ringing on her phone.

"New TMZ headline. Is a Julie and the phantoms bandmate getting married?" She threw her hands up in frustration, slapping her knees. "I can't have anything to myself anymore, we can't have anything to ourselves anymore. I don't even wanna do this anymore." Julie said, laying back on the couch.

"Jules you don't mean that." Luke reassured

"But is it worth it?" Julie paused. "I don't wanna be bombarded with questions about my personal life, every time I go to the store. I-"

Julie was cut off by another buzzing on her phone.

"And I just got a confirmation I can go dress shopping, this weekend." Julie said, happy, and conflicted at the same time, closing her phone.