Chapter 38

Veer comes to Bani's room.

Veer- "Aunty these things don't suit you, you are a tigress. Everything is okay between Bani and Jay."
Leela- "Yes say good bye to that topic. You both sit and talk."

She leaves.

Bani- "Thank you Veer."
Veer- "Wow you thanked me before demanding today. But why?"
Bani- "Because of what you did today." Veer- "You need a friend like me to make you normal. I did this for your mom."
Bani- "That's why I thanked you."

Jay is mad and is throwing stuff.

Jay- "How can Bani do this to me. How can she break up with me. She ruined my plan."

Noor comes to Bani.

Noor- "Bani are you okay now? how could you even think of taking poison. what is going on between you and Jay?"
Bani- "I have broken up with him."
Noor- "How could you do this? Can you live without him. You love him madly."
Bani- "This closet is so messy. I will clean all the mess from it and from my life."
Noor- "Stop it and tell me what is going on in your mind?"
Bani- "You know I loved Jay for 7 years but I love my mom way more. He will take time but he will love someone else. But my mom, she has only me. How can I make her sad. I will do what she thinks is right. She has done so much for me. Now I will do what a good daughter should."

Bani comes downstairs. Everyone tells her about plan.

Pinni- "How could Bani be so tensed that she tried to kill herself."
Leela- "Let's shut that chapter."
Pinni- "We should know her problem."
Veer- "She is already stressed and if we talk about it again, It will bring tears in her eyes. I can’t stand them." Raman- "Then one more sweet for that."
Kunj- "No in that case a few tears will be okay."

Bani takes Veer out.

Bani- "There is nothing more than my mom’s happiness for me. I will do as she asks. I will marry the person she wants me to marry. I want to break this deal as well. We don’t need it. Anything can happen we shouldn’t waste time. You should tell your family about Mayuri. I can't marry Jay but you will get your love."
Veer- "I can’t believe its you. You were madly in love with you and you are sacrificing it for your mom."
Bani- "Yes I am special. Now do as I asked you."
Veer- "It's not that easy. Since we have gotten engaged she doesn’t even pick up my call. Why don't you try with Jay?"
Bani- "I don't wanna talk about that."

Leela(to Balwant)- "What Bani did was so wrong and now she is so ready. She has no problem with that relation."
Balwant- "If she want to do this I will. Bani will get married to Veer."

Bani overhears Mayuri talking to her mom.

Mayuri- "Let me handle Veer myself. I can’t stay with Veer's joint family. I want to shift somewhere else with him. I just love his money and I won't share that money with anyone."
Her mom- "What if he leaves you?"
Mayuri- "That stupid Veer loves me he can’t do this."

Bani(thinks)- "She only loves his money. Veer is so innocent."

Jay recalls Bani.

Everyone is making Veer eat.

Leela comes.

Leela- "Stop it. Let him breathe at least."
Veer- "Thank God you came or I would have had diabatese."
Leela- "Don’t talk about diseases. Your wedding is not far away. Let's go to a family picnic before wedding. I will make this plan."

Bani- "Veer Mayuri is just after your money. She doesn’t care about you."
Veer- "Wow what a plan you have made."
Bani- "Why would I make a plan. What are you talking about."
Veer- "You are telling me all this about Mayuri but you think I am stupid like you? I did everything for you and you did this."
Bani- "What would I get by planning all this?"
Veer- "Enough this is too much now."

He leaves. Bani tries to stop him but he shoves her.

Bani- "He must be hurt after knowing about Mayuri. I pray he sees the truth. We have weird fate. Both of us."

Chapter end