Chapter 86

Jay comes to Bani.

Jay- "Bani, play with me."
Bani- "Don't pretend infront of me, I know you are faking your illness, just leave from here."
Jay- "Ok, I am going of house."
Bani(thinks)- "If Veer gets to know that Jay has gone out of house then he will scold me."

She calls Jay back.

Bani- "Jay I will play with you."

She starts playing with him. Jay kisses Bani on cheek while playing. She is stunned. Daksh and his friend sees this.

Daksh's friend- "I wish I was in Jay’s place then I would have got opportunity to kiss Bani."

Bani is disgusted to listen this. Jay gets angry and throws shoe on him.

Jay- "I will hit you."
Daksh- "You will hit my friend?"

He pushes Jay away and is about to beat to Jay but Bani comes inbetween.

Bani- "Jay, if u r fine?"

He nods.

Bani- "What r u doing?"
Daksh- "This is my house and I can do what I want."
Bani- "But don't cross limits."
Jay- "If you shout on Bani then I will beat you."
Daksh- "You will beat me?"

He is about to hit Jay, but Bani slaps Daksh.

Bani- "Brother in law is good relation but you have forced me to slap you."
Daksh- "How dare you?"

Anita and Babee comes there.

Babee- "What happened?"
Daksh- "This Bani raised hand on me."
Jay- "No, Daksh tried to hit me so Bani saved me, she is not at fault."
Anita- "Daksh, I don't mind if you scold Jay but don't be harsh on him, he is your brother and you Bani? How dare you slap your brother in law? Oh you are modern daughter in law after all."
Bani- "Daksh’s friend passed a nasty comment on me and I didn't like that at all."
Daksh- "What wrong he did? Didn't Jay kissed you?"
Babee- "Jay didn't do good with Bani."
Anita- "But Bani didn't say that she didn't like him kissing."
Babee- "Stop all this, now all of u leave."

Raman comes and sees all that. Raman comes to Bani.

Raman- "I know you are mature girl but I need to tell something, I know you forgot your past and started your new life after marriage but problems are coming in your life. Anita and Jay both have entered your house, they can weaken your relation with Veer."
Bani- "I won't sit quiet, I will bring Jay’s truth out soon."
Raman- "I am proud of you, save your marriage from that devil."
Bani- "He can't pretend for much time."

At night, Jay comes to Bani’s room.

Jay- "We will sleep together on bed."

He takes her from hand and drags her to bed. She slaps him.

Bani- "How can you say all this? Aren't you ashamed to say all this? I am married women, get lost from my room."

Jay starts crying. Babee and Anita comes to Bani's room.

Anita- "Why Jay is crying?"
Jay- "Bani beat me."
Anita- "How dare you Bani to hit my son?"
Babee- "Bani why u raised ur hand on him?"
Bani- "Jay was forcing me to sleep on one bed with him.. I am even ashamed to say this."
Anita- "Are you mad, Can't you see he is like kid, you should be guilty of making him like this instead you are raising hand on him."
Babee- "Anita, stop it, don't drag things, take your son from here, till Veer doesn't comeback, Jay and Bani will not sleep in one room."
Anita- "Jay come with me."
Jay- "I will sleep in Veer's room only."
Anita- "You can sleep in my room when Veer comes back."

She takes Jay from there.

Babee- "Jay, I understand you were protecting yourself and any girl would feel bad if a boy tries to touch her unnecessarily but he is like kid, you shouldn't have raised hand on him, you are mature girl."

She leaves.

Bani- "Jay I will expose you soon, I wish Veer was here, atleast I feel safe with him."

She recalls her moments with Veer like he used to call her siyapa queen, like he promised to be with her, how he stood for her on Karwachauth.

Bani- "What's happening with me? I am missing Veer? I have gone mad, I should sleep."
(Dil Ibadat instrumental plays)

In morning, Jay is playing alone. Kids comes to him.

Kids- "Play cricket with them."

Bani sees this.

Bani(thinks)- "Jay doesn't ike kids at all, he gets irritated with them, let's see how he reacts now."
Jay(to kids)- "If they will let him bat in cricket?"

They agree. Jay happily starts playing cricket with them. Bani is stunned.

Bani(thinks)- "If Veer is right? Is Jay really ill?"

She starts leaving from there but slips and about to fall but Veer comes in time and holds her in arms. She looks at him in surprise. Both share eyelock.
(Dil Ibadat instrumental plays)

Leela comes out of her house and finds JP there. JP is on call.

JP(on call)- "I have returned from London."

He finds Leela there. He greets Leela and leaves.

Leela- "He is saying that he returned from London? How is it possible? How can two person have same face?"

In room,

Veer(to Bani)- "U must be happy without me in room, what problem you created?"
Bani- "Why you feel that I create problems only?"
Veer- "Because you are siyapa queen, if u did any experiment on Jay?"
Bani- "I didn't do anything but you know what Jay did? He kissed me on cheek."
Veer- "This is your problem, you are not able to understand that his mind is of kids, you are not accepting truth, didn't you see how he was happily playing with kids, he isn't acting."
Bani- "He said that he is kid and you accepted, he is just acting, you are not able to see it."

Veer puts cotton in his ears to be saved from Bani's rants. Bani takes them off.

Bani- "What was that?"
Veer- "This is only weapon that can save husbands from wives rants."

Bani starts beating him with pillow. They both stand on bed and have pillow fight. Both fall on bed while having pillow fight. Veer’s hands is around Bani’s belly. Both are lying on bed and lost in each other.
(Dil Ibadat instrumental plays)
Veer takes off his hand from Bani.
Both look at each other. Anita comes there.

Anita- "Oh my God, how romantic is that, I am sorry to disturb you both, seems like your Goa hangover has not gone, Veer, day after tomorrow is Jay's birthday, I have ordered locket for Jay to gift him, you have to go now to pick it up, they will make it then bring it."
Bani- "Veer has come now only, I will serve him lunch then he can go to pick locket."
Anita- "You are servants here, first do my work then you can eat."

Veer agrees to go.

Chapter end