Chapter 44

Veer comes to Mayuri.

Veer- "Mayuri what r u doing here?"

Mayuri- "I am sorry, when you left me, I realized what I have lost, give me one more chance."
Veer- "No point of saying all this, I am marrying Bani."
Mayuri- "But you love me."
Veer- "I used to love you."

Usha comes there.

Usha- "What happened?"
Veer- "Nothing"

He leaves with her.

Veer and family comes to Sangeet. Leela welcomes them and praises Usha’s looks. She leaves.

Balwant(to Usha)- "You maybe looking nice but your height is very small than mine, you don't suite me."

He leaves. Usha is hurt.

Bani is tensed sitting dressed in sangeet. Veer comes. He sit beside her and looks at her. Anita comes there too. Bubbly welcomes everyone.

Bubbly- "First performance is from my parents."

Jay comes there dressed as dancer. He brings palanquin.

Bani(thinks)- "Why I feel bad seeing all this."
Leela- "What's all this?"
Balwant- "I have called this palanquin, Shukla asked me to send Twinkle to ashram after Sangeet ceremony in palanquin, I hope no one has problem."
Leela- "No problem."

Jay smirks. Sangeet ceremony starts. Pinni, Raman, Balwant are dancing.
Jay gives look to Bani. She is tensed to see him there.

Bani(thinks)- "It's Jaya, he has made plan to kidnap me by taking me in palanquin, I have to stop his plan."

Veer sees her.

Veer(thinks)- "Why she seems tensed? I just hope she doesn't get stuck in any problem."

Bubbly ask Veer and Bani to dance.

Veer- "I can't dance, leave me." Balwant- "Bani is getting late, she should sit in palanquin."
Bani- "If Ashram is near then why should I go in palanquin?"
Balwant- "Shukla has said to me to bring you in palanquin only and I can't deny him."

Bani comes to palanquin. Jay smirks. Bani doesn't sit in palanquin and acts like having head ache.

Leela- "She has not eaten anything that's why."
Bakwant- "If she is not feeling well then let her be here."
Leela- "Right let her rest."
Bani(thinks)- "Jay can do anything but this marriage will happen at any cost as my mother’s happiness lies in this marriage, now we have no relation."

Leela brings Bani to room and ask her to rest. She leaves. Jay comes in by window.

Jay- "You must be thinking about me baby."

She is stunned to see him.

Jay- "You thought you caught me? I pointed at you so that you know its me Yuvi, you thought I will take you away in palanquin? How would I do that as there were bouncers of Balwant outside gate, I will kidnap you now and will take you away."
Bani- "No."

He does spray on her face. Bani faints. Jay brings a large garbage box. He is disguised as waiter and taking that box (in which Bani is kidnapped) outside home. Veer comes to him.

Veer- "I will help you."

He helps Jay drag the box. Jay leaves with box. Veer feels something fishy but doesn't stop him.

Jay puts Bani in car and gives thumbs to Anita. She is happy. He leaves with her.

Bubbly(to family)- "Let's play dumbcharades."
Nikki- "That's old fashioned."

Leela comes to Veer.

Leela- "What game should we play."
Veer- "I don't know."
Balwant- "Veer not be spoil sport."
Veer- "Let's play dumbcharades." Bubbly- "Jiju, dii is not here so you come in our team."
Mayuri- "I will play too."

She sit beside Veer and holds his hand. He jerks it away. Usha sees this. Anita comes there.

Anita- "If you don't mind then can I play this game too."
Nikki- "Ofcourse you can play, who will have problem with that."
Anita(thinks)- "Leela is doing time pass and doesn't know that biggest game is played with Bani."

Bani wakes up and finds herself in car.

Jay- "Bani there is no use of running away from me, I told you that I will kidnap you and I did, what will you do now? now when your mom will know about truth then she will get dead."
Bani- "Shut up,how dare you say anything about my mother."
Jay- "You can't do anything."

Veer(thinks)- "All are enjoying here and Bani is sitting in her room, I will check her."

Bani- "Jay, you have stooped so low, today I am embarrassed of my love, Veer was right that I am blind in love, I have lied so many times for you, I am thankful that your reality has come to fore on right time, now I will listen to my mother as she knows best for me."

Veer comes to guys. They are fighting for money.

Veer- "What happened? "
Man- "We were asked to bring palanquin but then we got to know that someone has already taken palanquin away but we need our money back."
Veer(thinks)- "If they have brought palanquin then what's the matter? I should check her room."

Veer comes to Bani's room and doesn't find her. He finds her mobile there.

Veer- "Why I feel Jay has done something, he has kidnapped Bani, I have to find her before anyone get to know anything."

Chapter end