Chapter 17

Raman has headache.

Pinni- "Thank God you woke up, now we will drink wine together."
Raman- "What are you saying?"

Leela comes.

Leela- "We will drink together."
Raman- "What are you saying? you hate wine?"
Leela- "When people hide wine so I should ask them to drink openly."
Pinni- "You drank last night and fainted."
Raman- "Last night light went off and after that I don't remember anything but I didn't drink wine."
Pinni- "Swear on your daughter Bubbly."
Raman- "Pinni, I didn't drink wine."

Balwant elder son's(Tapish) family arrive in house. Balwant send his grandson inside.

Usha(to Balwant)- "Why did you send Ishan inside? Did he do any mistake?"
Balwant- "He didn't do any mistake but you did it."

Anu is brought there. Veer and Usha gets tensed.

Tapish- "Dad, Why did you call this girl here, she tried to trap Veer."
Balwant- "That was half truth, now she will tell full truth, Anu tell."
Anu- "Whatever I did in party, it was because Usha asked me do so, she asked me to keep silent and also if I get caught then I should take blame on myself, she gave me handsome amount of money for it."

Usha gets tensed.

Balwant- "Usha and Veer, come in my room rightnow."

He leaves.
Veer and Usha comes in Balwant’s room.

Balwant- "I doubted that girl there only when you both were tensed seeing that girl, you should know that if you can give her money to keep mouth then I can give her more money to open her mouth, I didn't expect this from you Usha, you surprised me and now I will surprise you, just one second."

He looks at Veer and hugs him.

Balwant- "Veer, why you are surprised? I was wrong about you till today, I was blaming you all the while for your stupid behavior but now I know its not your mistake but its mistake of your dirty blood, your mother’s blood is bad and it has its effect on you, man can wear expensive clothes but his filthy blood never leaves him, she was cheap and still cheap."
Veer- "Please dad she is my mother."
Balwant- " I Wish her mother had slapped then she wouldn't have don't mistakes, but I will not stop myself."

He slaps Veer. Usha holds Veer’s hand.

Balwant- "Usha, I have given punishment of your mistake to your son, I hope this will not happen again."

He leaves. Usha cries. Veer recalls Balwant’s harsh words. He starts packing his bag.

Usha- "What are you doing?"
Veer- "Why don't you let me talk to him, I want to make him realize that you are his wife not a servant, I have decided to not live in this house."
Usha- "I can't do this."
Veer- "Dad has crossed his limits."
Usha- "I know things have changed, you are modern guy but my truth is what my mother told me that is my last ceremonies will happen in my husband’s house, I will leave this house after my death only."
Veer- "You know if anything happens to you then I will die."
Usha- "You are my lifeline."
Veer- "And you are mine."

He hugs her.

Usha- "Sorry because of me you got slap from your dad."
Veer- "I should say sorry, I am not hurt with his slap but with his words, don't know what he get by doing this, I am sorry I couldn't do anything."
Usha- "You are 25 years old and our relation is 30 year old, this time is enough to understand and accept a person, your dad is like this and after all these years, I don't feel bad about his words, I am habituated to his anger and his style, don't think much, go and take rest."

Veer kisses her cheek and starts leaving. He looks at her sad face.

Veer(thinks)- "I know you are crying, you will not forget all this easily, you are hiding so that it doesn't hurt me."

Jay is waiting for Veer outside his house. Bani calls him.

Bani(on call)- "Where are you?"
Jay(on call)- "I will not tell you as you will flop my plan, I will handle things in my way."
Bani(on call)- "I know you are outside Veer’s house, what will this anger serve you? Think about our relation, nothing will happen with this fight and all, wait for me I am coming there only."

Jay cuts the call and sees Veer leaving house on his bike. He follows Veer on his bike. Bani comes to Veer’s house and doesn't find Jay there. She gets tensed.

Bani(thinks)- "He must be behind Veer."

Veer is riding bike. Jay come on bike too. Both have race. They look at each other angrily. Jay comes infront of Veer’s bike. He applies brakes.

Chapter End