Chapter 153

Veer comes to surgeon’s house.

Veer- "I have come here to talk about Mahi’s surgery.
Doctor- "You people denied earlier and now I have flight which I have to catch so I can't help you now."
Veer- "Please help us. It's important." Doctor- "I am sorry."

Veer cuts his hand with knife. Doctor gets worried and does bandage.

Veer- "You are worried about my small wound and not thinking about flight. Then think about Mahi’s surgery."
Doctor- "You are emotional person. Admit Mahi in hospital. I will do her surgery."
Veer- "Thanks."

Leela- "Bani, I am making mask for Mahi. It will be good for her scar."
Bani- "Jay and Anita aunty keep taunting her about scar but she is too innocent."

Pinni comes.

Pinni- "Mahi has scar and she doesn't look good now. Infact Bani’s reputation is not good now as people think she did that with Mahi."
Bani- "You don't have to worry."

She gets Veer’s call and goes from there.

Family brings Mahi to hospital.

Bani- "I am so happy for Mahi. Today her surgery will happen and her scar will go away. She will look like earlier."

Jay comes.

Jay- "This surgery can't happen."
Bani- "You don't want this scar to go away from her face right?"
Jay- "Mahi, come with me."

He takes Mahi with him in room and closes door.

Bani- "Don't know what game he is playing now."

Mahi and Jay comes out of room.

Mahi- "I am sorry. I will not go for this surgery."
Bani- "Why not? Veer stopped doctor with so much difficulty. It's important for you."
Mahi- "You did that with me and now you want to sound good so asking me for surgery. You stay shut. Papa, I will not do this surgery till Jay don't earn money for it. I can't take money from you. I am married and this is against my husband’s respect."
Veer- "This scar has to go away now. It's important. You can go for surgery now with RS’s money then Jay can pay it later. Think it as loan."
Bani- "This is all Jay’s plan."
Mahi- "Please shut up."
Leela- "I understand that you respect your husband but this surgery is important."
Jay- "I promise I will earn money for this surgery."
Veer- "Do you even know that surgery’s money is 50lacs. How can you earn it so fast?"
Bani- "Mahi, he doesn't love you. He is doing drama."

Jay holds Mahi’s hand.

Jay- "I love Mahi alot and I will earn money for her then we will do plastic surgery."

Doctor comes.

Doctor- "If Mahi is ready?"
Jay- "We don't want Mahi’s surgery."
Doctor- "What's all this? Veer, u come in my room."

Jay smirks.

In cabin,

Doctor- "Veer and Bani, I cancelled my conference to do this surgery and now you are denying it."
Bani- "Patient is little afraid but we have to do this surgery. I will make her agree till tonight. We will admit her soon."
Doctor- "I have time till tomorrow so make her agree soon."

Bani agrees.

Pinni taunts Mahi.

Pinni- "Now Mahi's scar will not go away."
Leela- "Mahi, what ur papa and I have is yours only then why you are not taking it?"
Mahi- "Maa, I know you both love me alot but my husband’s respect is foremost for me. I will go for surgery with Jay’s money only."

Jay is in room.

Jay- "I have to work hard to earn money for Mahi."

He plays game.

Jay- "See Mahi, how much hard work I am doing?"

Mahi- "Maa, I am sure Jay will earn money for me."

Jay(to himself)- "Mahi will have this scar for life so Bani will learn lesson to not mess with me."

Veer- "Bani, if Mahi was his sister then he would have slapped her. Your sister is mad."
Bani- "She is innocent. She doesn't realize that Jay trapped her."
Veer- "Your sister is like you. She is crazy and stubborn. Will you fight with me now?"
Bani- "You are right. I was crazy that I loved person like Jay. He is doing all this with my sister because of me. I feel helpless when I see Jay with Mahi."

Veer holds her hand to support her.

Veer- "What we will do now?"

Bani sees a pamphlet. She gets idea.

Bani- "Now Mahi’s surgery will happen on time and Jay will earn money for it."
Veer- "How?"
Jay- "Through boxing."

Bani comes near Jay’s room.

Bani(on call)- "Noor, I can't come to boxing."

Jay listens her.

Bani(on call)- "Noor, I can't come to boxing match. I would have loved seeing someone breaking Jay’s record but I can't come."
Jay(thinks)- "There is boxing match in Amritsar and nobody told me?"

Jay comes in his room.

Jay(to himself)- "Bani is happy that someone is going to break my record but there is only one champion in Punjab and that is me. I will break my record now."

Bani listens all this.

Bani- "Jay’s biggest problem is that he can't see his ego breaking. Now he will go to boxing match to save his record and will earn money with which we will do Mahi’s surgery."

Boxing match starts.

Veer- "Bani, if u r sure that Jay will come?"
Bani- "He will come for sure."
Refree- "If there is someone who can challenge boxer?"

Jay comes.

Jay- "I will fight."

Veer smiles.

Veer- "Welldone, Mrs. Bani Veeranshu Singhania."

Jay comes there in boxing attire. Jay comes in boxing ring.

Veer- "Bani, will he able to do this?"
Bani- "He maybe bad person in real life but he is boxing king. He won't let his record break."

Jay looks at Bani and smirks. All chant for Jay. Jay comes out of boxing ring. He comes to Jay.

Jay- "Bani, what you thought that I will be in your trap? I am gamer not loser. Bani, when I listened about boxing match, I got excited as boxing is my first love. Oh! it's my second love as you are my first love actually."

Veer gets angry. Jay laughs.

Jay- "Then I got to know about prize money and understood your plan. It has exactly same money 50lacs which you needed for Mahi’s surgery. Bani, your plan was superb but Jay is little more smart than you. It's already afternoon. You have to admit Mahi by tonight. What will you do now? Can you earn money for me? I have to my wife’s surgery. I will go to meet my friends."
Referee(to Jay)- "If u r not interested in fight?"
Jay- "No time for it."

He leaves.

Referee- "So, fight ends."
Veer- "Stop. I will fight with boxer."

He comes in ring. Bani is tensed.

Chapter end