Chapter 144

Bani- "I knew you can never change so I fixed a camera in your room, Jay. Now everyone will know that you destroyed those photos. This time I will see the video first and expose you in front of my sister. Your game is over."

Leela- "Veer, Jay will destroy Bani's life and Bani will keep trying to protect Mahi. U should take Bani away from all this. U should shift abroad."
Veer- "Bani will not agree."
Leela- "You have to take her from here."

Anita comes to Bani.

Anita- "It was me who had put dry fruits in kheer and burned photos. I wanted Mahi to think that you will create problems between Mahi and Jay so they will part ways but I got worried about recording."
Bani- "I didn't do anything recording. I wanted to trap Jay but you came to get recording instead."
Anita- "But it's good that I came here, you also want to break Jay and Mahi relation."
Bani- "I don't think Jay deserve my sister."
Anita- "And I don't think your sister is good for my son. We both want one thing so we should shake hands?"
Bani- "But you and me?"
Anita- "Our mission is one. It's better to be two than one."

Leela- "Veer, take Bani away from here. I will handle Mahi. Bani is all the time thinking about Mahi. Jay will destroy her life. I will take care of Mahi but Bani have seen many problems in life and only you can bring happiness in her life. Please take her away."

She cries.

Veer- "Maa, don't cry. I will take Bani away."

Bani- "Anita aunty, even if I have to shake hands with you to save my sister then I will."
Anita- "Great, now you just keep listening to my plan and Mahi will herself break her marriage with Jay."

She tells her plan to Bani.

Bani- "If u r sure?"
Anita- "Till now only I knew about Jay’s this secret but now you know it too."
Bani- "I will be with you to save my sister and I am sure after knowing this secret of Jay, Mahi will break up with him."

Anita agrees.

It's morning, Jay comes in house.

Jay- "I did everything to take revenge for my mom but now it will be my revenge. Bani you and your family did everything to destroy my life. You had  make me runaway but now it's my time. I will make you away from everyone. It will be Bani and Jay in future. Let the game begin."

Jay comes in house. He sees Leela coming in hall and hides behind staircase. Leela go from stairs but doesn't see Jay. Jay comes out. He comes in Mahi’s room and sees her dress on bed.

Jay- "I am sorry but today I will insult you so much infront of family that they will be helpless and will themselves agree to make me marry you."

Mahi comes out of shower. Jay drags her closer. They share eyelock.
(Titli song plays)

Jay- "You are beautiful. No, you are gorgeous."

He pulls her closer.

Mahi- "You never did this before."
Jay- "It's your magic. You look so good in wet hair. I couldn't control myself. I love you. I wish these two years pass faster."

Mahi pushes him away.

Mahi- "Leave me."

Jay gives her shopping bag.

Jay- "I bought gift for you."

Mahi sees it's a short dress.

Jay- "I wanna see you in this dress. Do this for me."
Mahi- "How can I wear this dress? I never wore these kind of dresses."
Jay- "People are right. I don't know you well. I have no right on you. When I will marry you infront of everyone then I will have right on you."
Mahi- "Don't say like this. We are married and you have right on me. I will try this dress for you but I won't go out wearing this dress."

Jay agrees. She goes to change. Jay waits.

Jay- "Sharma family’s respect will be gone now."

Veer comes to Bani.

Veer(thinks)- "How to ask her?"
Veer- "Bani, I made coffee for you."
Bani- "If I m seeing dream?"
Veer- "Let it be. I will drink it."
Bani- "I was just surprised."

She takes coffee from him.

Veer(thinks)- "How to ask her?"
Bani- "Veer, sit. It's his house afterall."
Veer- "What's going on in life?"

Bani is surprised.

Bani- "If u wanna ask something?"
Veer- "We should go to Switzerland?"
Bani(thinks)- "Did he see me watching honeymoon packages?"
Veer- "We should go out before my exams."
Bani(thinks)- "We can't share one room and he is asking about going out."
Veer- "We should spend time."
Bani- "With me?"
Veer- "Yes."
Bani(thinks)- "If Veer is in right frame of mind? What he is asking for? And why I have goosebumps in my tummy?"
Veer- "If you want to go to some warm place then we can go to Kenya etc."
Bani- "I will think."

She leaves.

Veer- "I couldn't ask her that we should shift to Canada. But why was she behaving as if I was asking for honeymoon?"

Mahi comes out of changing room in red short dress. She calls out to Jay. He looks at her and acts mesmerized. She is shy.

Some guests come to Leela’s house.

Guest- "Leela, you called us to meet your younger daughter."
Leela- "I didn't."
Guest- "We will go then."

But Leela stops them.

Leela- "It's good that you people came."

Jay comes to Mahi.

Mahi- "This dress is very.."
Jay- "It's very sexy. You look stunning Mahi. Beautiful."

Mahi looks at him in surprise. Leela calls out Mahi’s name.

Leela- "My friends have come to meet you, come down."

Mahi- "Jay, what will I do now? They will know that I am here with you. Maa is calling me down. What should I do?"
Jay(thinks)- "I did my work by calling these aunties here. Now they will make big issue here and I will just watch it."

One lady- "Leela, we will go to her room. It's like our own house."
Pinni- "True. Let me show you her room."

Mahi- "Jay, you have to hide somewhere. Mom should not see you."

She tries to find place to make Jay hide there. Jay pulls her back and purposely falls on bed with her. Leela and aunties enter the room. They are shocked.

Leela- "Mahi!"
Pinni- "OMG!"
One lady- "What's happening?"

Chapter end