Chapter 21

Bani is with Jay.

Bani- "Jay there is nothing between her and Veer, they have done deal that till 3 months they will extend this alliance then at time of marriage, they will back out."
Jay- "If Veer will back out or not?"
Bani- "I will make you talk to Veer then you will know about deal."

Veer looks at his girlfriend’s picture.

Veer- "I want you to come here so that mom can meet you."

Bani calls him.

Bani(on call)- "Jay is with me so tell him about our deal."
Veer(on call)- "Jay your girlfriend is saying right."
Veer(thinks)- "Jay doesn't trust his gf, I should teach him lesson."
Veer(on call to Jay)- "She asked me so I am saying about deal, there is no deal from my side as I believe in emotions and love, I will marry Bani and why not, she is very hot."

Jay is about to break phone, Bani stops him.

Bani- "What happened?"
Jay- "Veer is very cheap, he is saying there is no deal between you both." Bani- "He must be joking as he love someone else too, he will himself tell you about deal, don't worry."

Anita(to Leela)- "This club’s owner died so I bought this club from his wife, and you are important member of this club so you will follow my rules, I have bought this club for 50 crores, I have one deal to finalize which is of 500 crores, let me do it here first."
Dealers(to Anita)- "We are sorry, we don't want to do this deal with you, we will do deal with Leela, its business decision, your and her share price were same but now she is Balwant’s relative so her share value has increased and we changed our decision."
Dealers(to Leela)- "Will u do deal with them?"
Leela- "Ofcourse, talk to my manager Bedi."

Bedi leaves.

Leela(to Anita)- "This is loss, you bought this club for 50 crores and I got deal of 500 crores easily and you follow your rules because Leela make rules not follow them, I am resigning from this club."

She leaves.

Anita(thinks)- "So much insult, I will destroy her."

Pinni is dancing in house.

Raman- "What are you doing?"
Pinni- "I am praciting for Bani’s marriage, I am best in dance so I will chreograph it."

Nana comes.

Nana- "You can't do it, I promised Preeto to do it."
Preeto- "No don't take tension for me, let Pinni do it."
Babli- "We should toss coin."

Nana tosses coin in air but it doesn't come back. Leela comes.

Leela- "Pinni and Preeto can cheorograph together."

All agree.

Balwant is looking at Roka pictures. He finds Bani’s picture.

Balwant(to Usha)- "This is best picture, we should frame it, why you are making weird faces? Your son who can't even wear proper clothes and I have selected such a nice girl for him."

Bani comes there and greets them.

Balwant- "Something important?"
Bani- "I wanna meet Veer, I want to talk to him."
Usha- "This is not good, you should not meet before marriage like this."
Balwant- "They are going to marry, Bani go to his room."

Bani thanks and leaves.

Balwant(to Usha)- "You will never say no to Bani, do as what she say, she is very lucky for this house."

Bani comes to Veer.

Bani- "Why you didn't tell about deal to Jay?"
Veer- "I was not in mood, I don't like your boyfriend, he has so much ego, I don't need to explain anything to him, he is your boyfriend so you explain to him."
Bani- "Don't say a word against him."
Veer- "I said what I wanted."
Bani- "Jay is best, you won't understand."
Veer- "Why should I understand he is not my boyfriend, I am straight."
Bani- "You think so high of himself."

Bani records video.

Bani- "I Bani Sharma accept that I have a deal with Veeranshu Singhania that we will do all marriage rituals but will back out from marriage at last minute."
Bani(to Veer)- "Record video too, I have to give proof to Jay."
Veer- "Say sorry for teasing him before."
Bani- "Sorry"
Veer- "Say it loud."

Bani screams sorry in his ears.

Veer- "Fine."
Bani- "Record video now."
Veer- "I am not in mood."
Bani- "What's this drama? Record it now else I.."

Veer holds her tightly.

Veer- "Don't give warnings, I will not record anything, do whatever you can."
Bani- "You will record at any cost."

Bani leaves. After some time, Balwant comes to his room with Bani.

Balwant(to Veer)- "Why he is not agreeing to Bani’s talk?"
Veer- "You know about it(deal)?"
Balwant- "Yes I know everything, do what Bani is saying."
Veer- "This means Bani told you everything?"
Bani- "I told uncle that you are not helping me in my college’s play rehearsal."
Balwant- "Veer, help her."
Bani(thinks)- "Now his attitude will go away."

Bani gives script to Veer and ask him to say it.
Bani reads her lines.

Bani- "I love my boyfriend and Veer loves his girlfriend so we have deal, we will not marry."

Veer reads lines.

Veer- "I have deal with Bani, we will do all rituals then we will break this marriage."

Balwant listens this.

Chapter End