Chapter 65

Veer comes in hospital. He meets policeman.

Policeman- "Bani was found in Guradvarah, she did Parikrima due to which she started feeling dizzy, she fainted there so someone brought her here, she tried to call you but her mobile's battery drained, I got to know about her and called you here."

Veer thanks him. He comes to Bani's room and finds her unconscious lying down on bed. Doctor is checking her.

Veer- "What happened to her?"
Doctor- "Who are you?"
Veer- "She is my wife."
Doctor- "Oh you are Veer, she kept murmuring your name, she is very weak and she couldn't bear stress, it seems like she has some stress. In dizzy state, she was murmuring that I am with you Veer, I won't let anything happen to my family."
Veer- "If she will become fine?"
Dcotor- "She prayed alot and was weak so she had nervous breakdown, it seems like something is bothering her and she is not able to come out of it, if she doesn't become conscious in next 24hours then she can go in coma too."

He leaves.

Veer gets emotional.

Veer- "You are a problematic girl, you are unique piece, you were praying for my family since morning, for the family which you joined just now, where you not even welcomed nicely, you care for us so much? If you can do this much for my family then even I will not move back."

He holds her hand.

Veer- "I promise you today that I will support you my whole life, I will be standing beside you for you in every problem, I will protect you always, Veer will always be with Bani in every problem."

Veer calls Leela and tells her about Bani.

Veer(on call)- "Don't worry about her, I am with her, I will take care of her, I am your son so I will do everything, you have given her hand in my hand with faith and I will not break that faith, I promise I will be with her till death, I won't let any problem fall upon her, this is son's promise."
Leela(on call)- "People think for mother, biggest moment is when her daughter gets married but more bigger moment is when she gets to know that her life partner respect her and will take care of her, I am so happy that I chose you as life partner for my daughter, have long life."

She ends call.

Leela- "Usha ji, Bani went to Guradvarah and she became unconscious, she is in hospital and Veer is with her, Usha ji you blamed my Bani easily but didn't think how much it will hurt me, I will never forget what you said about my daughter, my upbringing is not so weak that my daughter will runaway from responsibilities like this, before pointing fingers at Bani, do think first."

Jay comes back home.

Anita- "Where were you? That Veer came and said that you kidnapped Bani, did you do this?"

Leela and Usha is leaving for hospital.

Anita and Jay comes to her.

Anita- "So finally you found your daughter, where did she runaway? That Veer blamed my son."
Leela- "I don't have time to listen your rubbish."
Anita- "Don't you guys feel that from the time Bani got married, problems keep coming in your life, she is badluck for everyone."
Leela- "You are were badluck for Bani but now she is married and you can't poison her life now."

She leaves from there.

Anita(thinks)- "Time will tell how mych destruction I will bring in Bani and your's life."

Doctor- "Veer, Bani has dengue."
Usha- "We should take her home."
Veer- "She will stay here till she becomes fine."
Usha- "After 2 days, it's Karwachauth, we celebrate it together, Bani have to do all rituals so we can break fast, I believe in all these rituals, alot has happened in our lives and if we don't do these rituals then more problems will crop up."
Veer- "Mom, this is old fashioned thoughts."
Usha- "Your wife is modern but that doesn't mean we will stop doing rituals, we will do these rituals."
Veer- "If this is case then I will do these rituals this time, I will do fast for Bani this time, if wife can fast for husband then why can husband fast for wife? she needs it too, you used to say that husband and wife are same."
Usha- "This doesn't happen."
Veer- "Wife-husband support each other in every problem, she is in this situation because she was praying for my family so can't I do this much for her? I will fast for her."
Leela- "I am proud of you, I am proud that you are my son, you took her problems on yourself, now I know that nothing will happen to Bani till you are with her, I can't thank you enough."
Veer- "Mother should just bless son, I have married her and will fulfill all my responsibilities, I will try to keep her happy till death so no one will point fingers at you as I am part of your family, I just pray that Bani becomes fine soon."
Leela- "I will also pray that you do all rituals nicely."

Jay listens all this from far.

Jay- "Again their emotional scene? now I will add some spice in it as always, I won't let Veer become perfect for Bani."

Chapter End