Chapter 72

Daksh comes to Balwant's house. He is Surjeet’s son. Surjeet and Babee welcomes him.

Daksh- "I have come here and I will do all my work from here only, I will live here now, Babee how r u? Did you flirt with someone after coming to city?"
Babee- "Not to do joke."

Balwant and Usha comes there. Daksh gets angry seeing them.

Daksh- "They made joke of our lives but now I have come here and I will take revenge of everything, I will take revenge for my father, for your tears Babee, for the nights which we had to bear without food because of these people."

He greets Balwant and Usha.

Daksh(taunts)- "You must be happy to see me here, where is your good for nothing son Veeranshu? And your new daughter in law?"

Bani and Veer comes back home with Inspector. Bani finds Daksh's car there.

Bani- "This is same car which did Anita’s accident."

Veer and Bani comes in house.

Daksh- "My younger brother has come, now Veer hug me."

Bani finds same bracelet in Daksh's hand which she saw in the hands of one who did Anita’s accident. She is stunned. Inspector comes in house.

Bani- "This guy did Anita’s accident."

Daksh is stunned.

Inspector- "We have to arrest Daksh."
Daksh(to Inspector)- "If that women(Anita) wanted to get hit by my car then what can I do? she came infront of my car deliberately."
Inspector- "We have eye witness Bani of accident, you have to come with us Mr. Daksh."
Surjeet- "Babee, did you see this Bani, she made our Daksh get arrested." Daksh(to Bani)- "You want to fight with me? I will see you now."

Inspector takes him away.

Surjeet(to Bani)- "If you were not daughter in law of this house then I
would have thrown you out of here, how dare you file complaint against my son? Balwant tell Bani to take her complaint back else she will see my anger."
Bani- "If Daksh has done accident then he should get arrested, I saw myself Daksh is wearing same bracelet which the guy was wearing who did accident, I am not against anyone, I didn't know Daksh was my relative, its Daksh's mistake, he did accident and left from there, I took Anita to hospital, I did what a good citizen should do."
Surjeet- "You should think about this house and it's respect before becoming great citizen, you have destroyed our respect, come with me to police station and take your complaint back."
Veer- "Bani will not take her complaint back, nobody will force her."
Surjeet- "How dare you stop me?"

He is about to slap Veer but Babee stops him.

Babbe- "Bani did what a good daughter in law should do, she took side of truth, Daksh did mistake and he should get punished, I am with Veer and Bani."
Surjeet- "You have gone to their side too, because of them my son has gone to jail, I will not leave this family, I will take revenge from all of them."
Babee- "Don't say this."
Surjeet- "I will not listen to you as it's about my son, you know Daksh means alot to me, after his mother left us, he is my life and because of this Bani, he has gone to jail, I will take revenge now."

He leaves. Bani is tensed.

Vani are in their room.

Bani(thinks)- "Veer took my side today, he went against his family for me, I should thank him but if I say thanks to him then he will have ego boost, should I say thanks?"
Veer- "If you wanna say something then you can."
Bani- "Why you think that I wanna talk to you? I don't want."
Veer- "I know you want to thank me but you won't because of your ego, I don't need your ego as I didn't take your side but I was taking side of right."
Bani- "Why do you get rude to me always? What I have done to you?"

Veer takes her picture.

Bani- "What are you doing?"

Veer shows her tensed picture.

Veer- "When I see your face, I feel like saying jokes and rude things."
Bani- "Even I have to see your face daily, I don't know why I am stuck with you."
Veer- "Mom says marriage is for 7births, we are stuck with each other for 7lives."
Bani- "I am not able to live with you in this life and you are 7lives."

She laughs.

Veer(murmurs)- "This girl never stop fighting."
Bani- "What are you saying?"
Veer- "Nothing, you should sleep now."

He goes to sleep on couch.

Jay is in hospital with Anita.

Jay- "Mom, Veer's cousin Daksh did your accident."
Anita- "Daksh is Surjeet’s son who has take Balwant's all property, Balwant has nothing in his hands, Surjeet has won case."
Jay- "I don't care about Singhania but I won't leave that Daksh, because of him, you are in this state."
Anita- "Jay, not get emotional, I want to see you happy like before, I am not that weak that I will die with small accident, my life’s aim is to destroy Bani and her mother."

In morning, Bani is leaving.

Bani(to Veer)- "I can go to police station alone."
Veer- "This is not the time to fight, we should go together."

Surjeet throws money on Bani and Veer.

Surjeet(to Veer)- "I will give your wife as much money as she wants, just ask her to take back complaint against Daksh."

Chapter end