Chapter 164

Babbe is singing in her room and getting ready. Veer comes there and dances on her song. She gets shy.

Babbe- "When did you come so fast? I was doing yoga as said by you."

Veer laughs.

Veer- "What's the matter?"
Bani- "Nothing."
Veer- "You are looking hot."
Babbe- "Really?"
Veer- "You always look hot but today looking way too hot."
Babbe- "If more than Bani?"
Veer- "No..I mean she is not even in your comparison."
Babbe- "What's the matter that you are buttering me so much?"
Veer- "Can I go with Bani on bike?"
Babbe- "You are so romantic that you wanna take your wife on bike for movie. You have my permission."
Veer- "You are not Babbe but Babe. Thanks."

He leaves. Babbe sings.

Veer comes to Bani.

Veer- "Get ready fast. We are going on bike."
Bani- "I am not boy but girl. We take time to get ready and you are forgetting your role."

Veer nods and goes to balcony. He calls Bani from there.

Veer(on call)- "Miss Bani, you are so beautiful that you don't need to get ready."
Bani(on call)- "You have upset me already. Should I cancel my date with you?"
Veer(on call)- "I want to see you soon. It's been long that I saw you."
Bani(on call)- "You have to wait for me."
Veer(on call)- "I can wait for you whole life."
Bani(on call)- "You know how to butter people in talks."
Veer(on call)- "I am sweet."
Bani(on call)- "So, you will have to make me eat sweet caramel popcorn?"
Veer(on call)- "Anything for you."

They end call. Both smile to themselves.
(Ishq bulava plays)

Babbe comes to Veer’s room and sees it locked.

Babbe- "They must have left."

All are waiting in hall.

Usha- "Where is Veer and Bani?" Babbe- "They have already left on bike."

Jay gets angry listening this. They all leave. Mahi takes Jay with her. Babbe locks gate of house and leaves with everyone. Veer and Bani comes down in hall.

Veer- "I will bring my bike."

He sees gate locked.

Bani- "How can they leave us here?"
Veer- "I think we got late so they left me."
Bani- "You are useless. You destroyed last date with that bad food and now this. If I was not married to you, I would have rejected you easily."
Veer- "Even you are Siyappa queen, I would have rejected your proposal."
Bani- "Call Babbe and ask if movie started? I don't want to miss any part."
Veer- "Leave movie. We will not get chance like this."

He comes closer to her.

Veer- "We are alone in this house. Just you and me."
Bani- "You mean to say that I should leave SRK’s movie and see your face in this house?"

She goes to sit and sees Veer missing from hall area.

Bani- "Veer, where r u?"

Jay is driving car fast.

Babbe- "Jay, drive slowly."
Daksh- "We want to watch movie not to die."
Jay(thinks)- "Why did they go alone for movie? I made this movie plan so that their date is spoiled."

Bani is finding Veer in house. Veer comes there dressed as Raj of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le jayengy. He plays movie’s tune on Mandolin. Bani smiles seeing him enacting SRK for her. Veer comes to her and smiles.