Chapter 59

Bani gets ready to take bath from cow’s pee. Veer comes.

Veer(to Usha)- "Mom, in which world you are living? You are asking Bani to take bath with cow’s pee."
Shukla- "We have to do it to rectify Bani’s mistake."
Veer- "I don't think its a mistake if she had put her left feet in house first, she doesn't need to rectify it."
Balwant- "Now you will tell us what to do?"

Bani sit to take bath. Veer is disgusted. Usha pours pee on Bani’s head.

Veer(thinks)- "Bani hasn't entered house and this is happening with her."

He leaves from there.

Nikki brings Bani to Veer’s room.

Nikki- "Don't mind but you are stinging, Veer would vomit to smell it, I suggest you to use perfume, you sting and it's spread in whole house, if you need anything then tell me, welcome to inlaws house."

She leaves. Bani start using perfumes. Veer comes.

Veer- "Don't you dare touch my perfume."
Bani- "I am stinging, I have to use it."
Veer- "I tried to stop them but....."
Bani- "I had to bath with cow’s pee and you are thinking about your perfume."
Veer- "Why should I think about you? it's your problem, you can take bath with anything, I had problem with the ritual, you don't matter to me."
Bani- "You keep giving explanation, I don't care if you care for me or not."
Veer- "I can't live with you, I will kill myself."
Bani- "I will suicide too if you remain with me, leave from here."
Veer- "This is my room."
Bani- "They said this is my room too so I won't go anywhere."

Veer closes door.

Bani- "Why did you close the door?"

Veer starts coming near her.

Bani- "Stay away, why are you coming near me."

She falls on bed. Veer leans in on her. He smells the sting. He takes pillow.

Veer- "I can't even talk to you as you sting, I have no interest in coming near you, I can go to guest room but then people will talk about it so I will sleep in balcony."
Bani- "You are right even I don't want parents to get worried."

Veer goes in balcony and sit on rocking chair. Bani stares him, he turns his chair away from her but keep looking at her. He sleeps. Bani opens her luggage and sees her and Leela’s picture. She recalls her harsh words.

Bani- "I will become good daughter in law."

Some goon calls Balwant.

Goon(on call)- "If you don't give us money on time then your family will be in problem, we will kidnap your grandson."
Balwant(on call)- "I won't give you money, do whatever you can."

He ends call.

Usha- "What happend?"
Balwant- "It's none of your business."

He leaves.

Usha(thinks)- "If same problem has cropped up again."

It's morning,

Veer is trying to adjust on chair while sleeping. Usha comes to Veer's room and starts knocking it. Bani wakes up.

Bani- "Maa is knocking it with so much noise."

She opens door to find Usha there.

Bani- "Mummy ji you here."
Usha- "I am not your mother but your mother in law and daughter in laws of Singhania's doesn't sleep till late, now let me go in and wake Veer up."

She goes in. Bani is worried if she finds Veer sleeping on chair then, she turns to find Veer sleeping on bed. Usha finds him sleeping.

Usha- "Wake him up, you both will do pooja."

She leaves. Bani comes to Veer.

Bani- "Why u r sleeping on my bed? Wake up."

She removes his blanket to find him sleeping without wearing shirt. She turns away. Veer wakes up.

Veer- "Plz stop irritating me, you should thank me that mom didn't see me sleeping in balcony, this is my bed, I can sleep here."
Bani- "First you should start wearing clothes."
Veer- "You go and sleep without AC in balcony then I will see."

He wakes up, covers himself with sheet and leaves.

Leela wakes up and comes to Bani’s room, she misses her and recalls her good time with Bani.

Bani does aarti in Singhania’s home. She gives aarti and parsad to everyone. She gives Ishan(Nikki’s son) candies. Ishan goes to garden.

Bani- "Don't let him go alone."
Nikki- "He goes alone only, we can't appoint bodyguards everywhere, I am his mother and I know what is right."

She leaves. Bani prays to Lord.

Veer- "Your horror channel turned off, I am impressed."
Bani- "But I didn't find anything in you that can impress me."

Some goons kidnap Ishaan. Bani comes out and sees them taking Ishaan. She runs behind them but they leave.

Chapter end