Chapter 82

In morning, Veer and Bani are on boat. Bani is still sad.

Veer- "Bani, why r u sad? We will fly in sky, I am afraid of water, I never learnt swimming."
Bani- "I remember when I fell in pool, you jumped to save but was drowning and I had to save you, I didn't thank you that day, thank you for all the time you helped me."
Veer- "I can believe you are praising me? Now set ur mood right because we r going for parasailing."
Bani- "I am not feeling to do anything."
Veer- "You used to say that you are a firecracker, you said you have beauty and brains but you are afraid of fish, can't do anything."
Bani- "You can make fun of me but I am not feeling right, I feel something wrong is going to happen."

Jay is lying by beach side.

Jay- "Bani become mine."

Veer(to Bani)- "I am going to parasailing."
Bani- "I am not feeling right, you should also not go today, we will go some other day."
Veer- "Just chill, don't worry."

He goes for parasailing. Bani smiles at him.

Bani(thinks)- "I am not feeling right, I wish Maa had talked to me today, we need her prayers."

Leela comes to Balwant’s house.

Babee- "Usha, bring refreshments for Leela ji."

Usha leaves. Surjeet comes to Babee.

Surjeet- "Babee, Anita is bring her business partner today."

Anita comes there with business partner JP. Surjeet meets him, Leela is shocked to see JP there. Anita introduces Leela to JP. Leela gets tensed.

Leela(to Babee)- "I will come later."

She leaves. Anita is surprised too.
Leela comes out of home and is worried. She recalls seeing JP and is sweating. She leaves from there.

Bani sees Veer parasailing and prays for him to land safely. Veer is landing in sea.

Veer(shouts)- "I don't know swimming, don't land me in sea."
Bani(to instructor)- "Bring him out of sea, he told you to not land him in sea, bring Veer out of sea, he doesn't know swimming."

She cries but instructor doesn't listen.

Leela comes to her room.

Leela- "This can't be true."

She opens some old newspaper.

Leela- "This can't happen after so many years."

She breaths heavily.

Leela(thinks)- "20 years ago, the news which was published in newspaper, how that can be a lie?"

Veer is drowning in sea. Jay comes in sea. Veer sees him. Jay fights with him in sea. Bani is shouting from boat for Veer. Jay takes Veer’s life jacket and tries to kill him. Veer tries to free himself but Jay strangles him. Veer becomes unconscious and drowns down in sea. Jay smriks and comes in boat. Bani is crying for Veer. Jay whistles for her.

Jay- "Hi baby"
Bani- "I was right, it was you who were doing all this."
Jay- "Don't worry, your husband won't come in between us now, your Veeranshu Singhania must be somewhere in deep sea."

Bani cries. Jay laughs.

Jay- "Veer doesn't know swimming too that's I choose sea to fight with him, I have left him under sea."
Bani- "He is my husband."
Jay- "You got married forcefully, you must be happy to see me, you are a widow now, you will marry your brother in law Jay now, you never got close to Veer as you love me, we will enjoy our marriage night soon."

Bani sees instructor unconscious too.

Jay- "No one is here, we will celebrate our love night in boat."

Bani slaps him. Jay grabs Bani.

Jay- "Why are you shouting for Veer?"

He tries to molest her but Veer comes back and hits Jay on head. Jay falls down. Bani runs and hugs Veer tightly. Veer hugs her back. He comes to Jay.

Veer- "Are you shocked to see me alive? The one who has prayers of mother and wife, I can't die like this."

He beats Jay. Jay beats him back. Both try to overpower each other in fight. Veer puches Jay. Bani hugs Kunj from behind. Jay beats Veer. Bani tries to stop him but Jay pushes her away. Bani falls down and faints. Veer runs to her and checks if she is fine but Jay stops Veer.

Jay- "Bani is mine only, I thought I would rape her and put blame one you so Bani would hate you and will become mine."

Veer recalls how he found Bani at farm-house in devastated state, and how all thought that it was Veer who tried to rape Bani.

Veer(to Jay)- "You did that? How can you do that to her? She loved u so much, you don't deserve to live."

He punches. Jay falls in sea but is wearing life jacket and acts like drowning. He extends his hands. Veer holds it to bring him back on boat but Jay pulls him in sea. Veer drowns as he isn't wearing life jacket. Jay tries to strangle him in water. Veer recalls Bani and how she fasted for him on Karwachauth. He breaks free from Jay and fights with him. Jay's life jacket opens up and he drowns in deep sea.
Veer holds Jay’s life jacket and floats on sea while Jay’s head hits rock in sea and he faints.

Chapter end