Chapter One

.

.

A few months later

.

"Fuck! Run! The building is on fire!" Twice yelled. Y/n panicked looking around and she couldn't get through the fire. They lost the bar, moved, lost that place, and now the tower. The abandoned skyscraper Shigaraki found was now on fire. The Heroes tried to ambush them and Dabi set everything on fire to distract them so they could escape. But she was trapped. She crawled towards the stairwell. She could see the blue flame licking up from the lower levels. She ran upstairs, coughing and hacking from the smoke. Finally reaching the roof, she hacked and couched till blood came out. She weakly crawled her way to the edge. Maybe someone could help her. She didn't want to die. Not up here alone. She pulled herself over the railing and jumped. 

A shrill scream cut through the air as Her body fell from the top floor. Most of the top ten heroes were trying to help the fire department put out the fire and save anyone who might be in the building, as well as capture the villains who were occupying it. Fatgum felt his gut twist as he heard her scream. "Hawks! Look up!" Hawks turned and saw the girl. He darted up and caught the girl before she would plummet to the asphalt. He swooped down and dropped her into Fatgum's arms. 

"Take her to the EMT's I gotta look for the criminals." He yelled over the sounds. Fatgum nodded and took her. She looked like hell. Her face was very pale and her (H/c) hair was tangled. And her clothes were ripped and singed from the fire. He rushed to the EMT's and handed her to one of them. "She jumped off the roof, she was probably in the building and had to jump." The man nodded and put her on the stretcher. He closed the doors and drove off. He returned to the scene and tried to help apprehend any criminals. 

.

Y/n woke up to bright lights and the very strong smell of sterilization. She could hear a steady beeping. Once Her eyes adjusted she realized she was in the hospital. The door slid open and one of the nurses came in. "So you're awake! That's very good. The doctor thought you might have gone into a coma." She explained, Y/n blinked and shook her head slightly.

"Why am I here?" She looked shocked. "You fell from the top floor of a high building. And that building was on fire. Smoke inhalation is very dangerous. Not to mention all the wounds on you!" She answered. Y/n sighed and looked at the ceiling. "Someone will be here soon to interrogate you soon." She added. "Why? Did I do something wrong?" the nurse shrugged and smiled.

"I don't think so. You look like the victim rather than a criminal. I think they just want to know what you know about the building fire." She answered truthfully. Y/n sighed in relief. The nurse went to leave but she stopped her. "Can you find my mother? Her name is (M/n) (L/n)." The nurse smiled and nodded "I'll let you know if I can find her. Get some rest for now." She replied. Y/n laid back and closed her eyes.

.

Y/n woke up to a heavy knock on the door. She opened her eyes to see the door sliding open. A really big man, not to be rude but a fat man and a winged man walked in with the nurse from earlier. "Are you Y/n?" The big man asked, she nodded and sat up. "Good. I'm FatGum and this is Hawks. Hawks caught you when you jumped off the roof, I helped you to the EMT's. We want to know if you have any idea what happened." FatGum Added. 

"The League of villains kidnapped me a little over six years ago. Because of the surprise ambush you guys did they left me behind." She answered, keeping her voice low from embarrassment. Both of the men looked worried. "Dabi created the flames as a distraction so they could escape. I got out by going upstairs and my only option was to jump from the roof and hope that someone would save me." She added. Hawks was taking notes and looked up at her, "Do you know all of the members?" he asked me she shook her head. 

"It wasn't until recently that they allowed me to meet some of them. I know there's Kurogiri, he's covered in purple smoke. Toga, Shigaraki, Twice, and Dabi. There's also the man named 'Master' H-he used to inject me with needles and hurt me." She answered, her eyes full of tears. "Okay, thank you for telling me so much. Do you have anyone to go home to?" Fatgum asked. Y/n nodded  "My mother's name is (M/n) (L/n) Could you find her?" Her voice started to crack. Both men looked at each other and back to her. "We will try to contact her." They answered. "Thank you so much miss (L/n) if we can find your mom we will contact you," Hawks said as they walked out. Y/n sighed and rolled over to stare out the window.

.

"If she is talking about the right (M/n) (L/n), I'm pretty sure the woman is dead." Hawks murmured under his breath. "Are you sure?" Fagum asked, very concerned for the poor girl. "There was a case six and a half years ago. I wasn't on it, but I was one of the people who saw it. The mother called the cops because someone broke into their house. She heard her sixteen-year-old daughter scream and it was cut off. When she rounded the corner a man set her on fire. The flames were blue. I'm pretty sure she's dead. The fire crew and the coroner pulled her body out of the house." Hawks answered. They were now outside sitting on a bench. "What should we do? She's been through too much to tell her right now." Fatgum asked him. Hawks shrugged and looked at the stars.

"She will have to know soon. She's almost ready to be discharged. She was severely dehydrated and starved when she got here three days ago. The doctor said she could be discharged tomorrow." He replied. Fatgum sighed and stood up. "I guess I need to prepare a room for her. She's too weak to fend for herself. And because the LOV kidnapped her specifically, they might come back for her." Hawks got up and followed him. "So where are you going to put her? And what will we do if she is actually working with the league?" He asked. "I have extra rooms at the agency. They'll understand the situation and be okay with it. That way there will be enough people to keep an eye on her so the LOV can't get her back. And we can assess if she is a villain, she can't get very far with so many pro heroes coming in and out of my agency." Fatgum answered. "Good idea! I'll help you. What do you need me to get?" He asked again. "I need fresh sheets, pillows, and snacks," Fatgum answered. Hawks nodded and flew off.  

Edited: 1/18/2023 Word Count: 1,203