Chapter Twenty-Eight

.

Several months later

.

Taishiro and Y/n finally hit it off and were dating. The first couple of dates were rocky, but they relaxed and let loose after they realized they were safe. Y/n's TA job at UA got bumped up to a substitute teacher/Teacher's assistant. She was now the Secondary Homeroom teacher for both classes 1A and 1B. She became the teacher that watched over the classes when the teachers weren't present. After she got settled in her position at UA, she started to train herself really hard. She wanted to become a hero, more like a vigilante. She didn't want the spotlight, and She didn't want any of her friends to know that she was considering pursuing that kind of thing. She wanted to make sure the LOV stayed down. Her favorite days so far were the ones where Taishiro and her can just spend all day at home. Doing whatever they pleased, whenever they pleased. Even though there was a bit of an age gap between her and the students, she still made friends with them. She seemed to be one of the few people to be able to calm Bakugou down.

"Katsuki, how many times are we going to do this over again? You can't keep yelling at your classmates. How would you act if you were a top Pro Hero?" He grumbled and sucked his teeth before sitting up properly and clearing his face of the pissed-off expression he had. "I would resolve the situation peacefully since they would be my colleagues." Y/n smiled and stood up from her desk. She walked over to him and ruffled his hair. "That's right. Good job Katsuki. Now, I want you to think over your time in my office and write out a formal apology letter to Izuku and Iida." His head snapped up to her and he looked annoyed and confused. 

"You forgot one person. I also yelled and drop-kicked Mineta across school grounds." Y/n snorted at his confession and sat in the chair beside him. "Truth be told, I don't care for that kid anyway. If he is even able to get his hero license, he probably won't have it for long if he keeps up his perverted acts. Not to mention, I'll consider that as standing up for your peers and teachers. Just this one time though, so don't do it again unless you catch him in the act." Katsuki's signature smirk danced across his face and they both stood up. 

"Alright now, just write out those apology letters to Izuku and Iida and I'll let you off with a warning." He nodded and left her office. "Bzzzt!- Miss L/n come to the front office, please. Bzzt!" Y/n sighed and grabbed her purse before leaving her office. She followed the halls to the front office, waving and smiling at each student she passed. Most seemed to be accepting of her. Monoma from 1B seemed to be of the few who downright hated her, but who doesn't he hate?     

As she rounded the final corner she could already see the trademarked yellow jacket. Taishiro saw her and jogged over. His body was a good bit smaller than normal and his jacket was a little scuffed up. "Baby, is everything alright?" He nodded and hugged her tightly. "I wanted to tell you that I want to take you out tonight. Hence why I let myself get smaller!" Y/n's hands snaked up to pinch his cheeks. 

"You know you didn't have to do that! I love you in every way, no matter how you look!" she half scolded him. He tightened his arms around her before letting her go. "I'll pick you up at eight sharp tonight. Nezu said he will make an exception for tonight. Love you bunches sugar bear!" Y/n smiled and stood up on her tip-toes. She gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I love you too sweetheart, have a good day! And for the love of God, don't force yourself into your smaller form!" He chuckled nervously and nodded before he left.

She could see Nemuri in the front office jumping around in excitement. Y/n let slip a sigh before she went to greet her. As soon as she opened the door she was on me. "It's so sweet that he left work to ask you on a date!" Y/n patted her back to get her to let her go. "It makes me wonder if he's going to pop that question!" She danced around and flopped into a chair. "What question?" She shot up out of the chair. "The big one! Marriage! I wonder if he's gonna propose!" Y/n rolled her eyes and left the office. She didn't need Nemuri filling her head with lovey-dovey shit right now.