Chapter Twenty-Six

.

.

.

Enji was the only Hero that had any clue about Y/n's plans. Touya already knew she was coming back for him when she got her shit together. But she hadn't gotten to that part of her plan yet. Y/n felt her new phone vibrate in her pocket. She pulled it out and unlocked it.

-Present Mic made a group chat

-Present Mic named GC to ~My Party Peeps~

.

Aizawa- What do you want Mic?

Present Mic- I wanted to make a GC so we could get in touch. 

Midnight- Anyone up for drinks tonight?

Aizawa- No, I have papers to grade.

Midnight- The school year is almost out for a break. Let's have some fun!~

Present Mic- Aww come on Shouta! Y/n? I can see you're reading our messages~ Wanna go out for drinks? 

She rolled her eyes at the group chat and decided to respond.

Y/n- I don't know, my therapist wants me to be cautious about going out in social situations. She says she doesn't want my social anxiety to make me lash out in any setting...

Aizawa- Y/n is right, we should hold off on that.

Present Mic- Come onnnnnnnn! I will make sure you're okay. If you don't feel comfortable I'll take you home anytime you want! 

Midnight- Correction, you will get her a ride home when she feels uncomfortable. You can't drink and drive dumbass.

Present Mic- I knoww. That's what I meant.

Aizawa- If Y/n decides to go then I will come, but only because you need a sober DD for the night.

Present Mic- Please Y/n? I promise I'll make sure you can let go and have fun!

Y/N- Fine. But if I want to go home you will be paying for my cab fare both to and from.

Present Mic- Of course! Everybody meet at the regular spot at 8 pm.

Aizawa- Agreed

Midnight- Agreed

Y/n- I'll just follow Aizawa. 

Midnight- oof that's weird. Don't call him by his last name. We're trying to have a night as friends, not coworkers lol

Present Mic- Just call him Shouta! 

Y/n- How do you know if he's comfortable with being called by his first name by me?

Present Mic- I just do~ 

Aizawa is typing...

She pocketed her phone and continued to walk back to the Dorms. She didn't want to deal with that right now. She'd just ask Aizawa what he wants her to call him.

.

She took a scalding shower immediately when she returned. She slipped on some black cargo jeans and tied them to her waist with a canvas belt. And pulled on a dark navy blue (almost black) long-sleeved sweater. She shoved her feet into her boots and grabbed her old wallet. She did one last check-over to be sure she had everything, then headed out of her room. She followed the staircase to the teacher's dorm level and started looking for Aizawa's dorm room. She took a wild guess and chose one of the dorm rooms that was the furthest away from the other rooms and staircase. She knocked on the door and a muffled voice was yelling on the other side. She knocked again and waited. She could hear someone storming over to the door before swinging it open. Aizawa stood before her in only boxers and a towel wrapped around his hair. "Just sit on the couch. I will be done in a few minutes." He grumbled. She could see a hardly noticeable tinge of pink on his face. He swiftly walked into his room off to the left and slammed the door shut behind him. She did as told and sat on his couch. Her mind slowly processed what just saw. Once it was fully processed, my face heated up. She shoved the embarrassment down and calmed herself. She had sent a text to Taishiro hours ago, but he left her on read. She hated how he was avoiding her so blatantly.