Spin-off #1 sad ending

.

.

.

Y/n got away from Shigaraki, she was not in one piece, but she was still kicking. Y/n tried to contact Taishiro, but he refused to ever see her again. The last words he ever spoke to her were "I'm sorry." Her entire world was crushed by two simple words. She gave up on everything, the career she was offered, her love life, her friends, and herself. She didn't want to see anyone. She left the UA dormitory and didn't return to UA again. She threw away any means of communication she could have with anyone. 

She sat on a soggy piece of cardboard by a dumpster in an alleyway. Her body trembled as the sleet beat down harder. She refused to climb into the dumpster, even if her head was getting beaten by ice pellets. She felt warm arms wrap around her body as she was being carried off. She couldn't do anything to stop them either. Her body felt so weak from the cold and lack of anything to eat or drink. She looked up to see a face she could recognize from miles away. 

"I tried to get you help. I'm sorry that it turned out this way sis." Touya carried her off to the woods and set her down. "I love you, so I'm gonna do this for your own good." his eyes were downcasted on her as he placed his hands on both sides of her head. "Thank you, Touya. I will see you on the other side. I love you, big brother." Her voice was rough from dehydration. The last view She got to see was the lights of the city from the woods, the bright blue flames from Touya's quirk, and then everything was dark. Her body burned and froze all at the same time as she shared the same fate as her mother.

.

"The pile of human remains that were found by the outskirts of the woods by two hikers, have been identified. The remains of Miss Y/n L/n were found, mostly cremated, and a plain silver ring was found right beside them. Our condolences go out to her family and friends." Tairshiro shut the tv off and tried to calm himself. He got up and started breaking everything in his apartment. It wasn't fair. She didn't deserve to die like that. A soft knock on his door made him pause. He opened it to see Aizawa, Hizashi, Nemuri, and Hawks. He could see the concern on their faces as they saw the destructive path He had made in his apartment. All of his friends had grief written on their faces. 

"Leave me alone. Don't talk to me again." 

He slammed the door shut and proceeded to wreck everything in his apartment in a fit of rage.

Edited:1/19/2023  Word Count: 471