Chapter 30-Epilogue

.

Several years later

.

A light blue house on the corner lot of the nicest neighborhood in Esuha city. Not too big, not too small, but just the perfect size for a family of four-soon to be five. Y/n stood in the kitchen, she held a knife as she diced up her veggies to put into her favorite soup recipe. She turned to the sink to wash her hands and glance out the window. Her loving and sweet husband of five years was chasing her two twin boys around the picket fence backyard. They had made an obstacle course out of lawn ornaments and toys. She felt the soft fluttering in her stomach as her baby girl kicked. She dried her hands and placed them over her growing bump. "Hey, hey, I know you wanna join daddy and your big brothers, but you're gonna have to wait a little while longer!" 

Y/n laughed as the baby still kicked around. A familiar flame caught her eye as her father opened the back gate. "Papa Enji!" both her boys cried as they dropped their "weapons" and ran over to him. In Y/n's eyes, Enji had redeemed himself, her siblings were starting to come around to the thought of him actually changing. Taishiro slipped in through the back door and stepped behind Y/n. His large hands rested over her stomach. Out of everyone who knew about her pregnancy, Taishiro seemed to be the one who was the most anxious about meeting the little bundle of joy. 

His hands rested over her bump as he dipped down to kiss Y/n's head. "How much longer am I going to have to wait again?" His voice was soft as he kneeled in front of Y/n to put his head over the bump. "You know that we've still got a few more weeks. It seems like she's trying to play with you guys already from in the womb!" Y/n joked, Taishiro chuckled as he talked to the little bump. "You know Dada can't wait to play with you too! I can't wait to see you, my little princess!" 

He stood up and kissed Y/n on the lips. Her father and their two boys ran in through the back door. "Misha! Eiji! Don't you dare tell mommy what I got her!" Enji yelled as he chased the two twins into the house. "Mama! Mama! Papa Enji's gonna tickle us to death if we tell you what your present is!" Y/n laughed as she kissed her two sons on their heads. One had Taishiro's wild blonde hair with Y/n's eyes, and the other had Y/n's hair and Taishiro's eyes. Both of them were almost old enough to manifest their quirks. They only had one more year to go. And the real question was whether or not Y/n's forced-upon quirk would develop. Both of them hoped not. 

"Heya there!" Hawks swooped into the yard behind everyone. "Uncle Hawks!" Both boys took off again to greet their adoptive uncle. Almost everyone had arrived. The last ones to arrive would be Touya and Rei. But it wasn't long before they did arrive. Touya had been given another chance after rehabilitation, he had almost all the same rights as anyone else. The hero commission decided as long as he wore a quirk-dampening item, he could be free to roam the streets as he pleased. Rei was released from the mental hospital of her own recognizance. They had informed Enji and Y/n that she was able to rejoin society. 

They all gathered around for Y/n's birthday and sat down at the picnic table. As they sang Happy birthday, Y/n couldn't help but look around and softly smile at everyone's faces. Even if her mother wasn't there in the flesh, she felt as though her mother would always be watching over her. She blew out the candles and made her wish. Her wish was for everything to stay like that forever. She helped serve cake to all the children. Eri, her two sons, and all the students from 1A excluding Mineta. Y/n didn't trust the pervy grape boy to be around her family. 

Taishiro saved his present for Y/n last. Enji had simply gotten her a mommy shirt with matching shirts for the boys and a onesie for her daughter. After she opened the edible arrangement from Hizashi and Shouta, he handed her the gift from himself. She glanced up at her husband with confusion at the way he handed it to her. "I made this myself. It took a couple of months to get the hang of how to make it, but it is one of a kind." He softly said. He had been very cautious with how he handled it. She opened the little box and started to unwrap the dainty trinket. The small heart only halfway filled the palm of her hand. She felt tears pricking at the edges of her eyes at the Candied Glass Heart

Edited: 1/19/2023  Word Count: 881

Entire Book WC: 50,881

A/N: Candied Heart-Fatgum x Reader is now completed!!! I have also added two spin off endings. I want to know what all of my lovely readers thought of it! Please leave a comment telling me how you felt about the story! And once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!