Chapter 41-Flashbacks

Kylie's P.O.V

It has been a whole month after the accident and I already got used to my life. Justin was the sweetest thing ever and I was madly in love with him. For me he was just so perfect.

I had concerts , interviews and I also went racing for a couple of times. Alexander and Jake helped me remember how to race like I used to. And you could say that everything was back to normal.

I was really happy but the only thing that made me so confused and mad are the stupid flashbacks I keep seeing. I get confused because I can't remember any of it and get mad because it was always blurry.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror and admired my appearance. I was wearing a red dress that hugged my curves and reached just above my knees. I applied light makeup and my favourite perfume.

My hair was curled to perfection and my red stilettos just matched my dress. I shoved my phone , keys and wallet in my clutch and looked at myself one last time.

I wasn't wearing any accessories so, I decided that I would. I wore the necklace that Justin bought me and decided that it was enough as it looked really nice and matched my outfit.

Where was I going? I was going on a date with Justin. It's not our first date but , I was really excited as he always surprises me. He does everything big and I was really looking forward to today's date.

My phone buzzed indicating that I just received a message. I opened it and it was from Justin. He said that he was running late so , I decided to sit on my bed and wait for him.

As I was sitting on my bed , I started fiddling with the ring in my finger. Justin told me that he bought it to me before and reminded me of the day that he brought it to me.

Suddenly , Pictures started playing infront ofy eyes. I was already used to seeing these flashbacks. But , these flashbacks were only clearer. I saw everything , The pictures were crystal clear.

I gasped and jumped off the bed when it all started coming back to me. I remember the things Justin did to me , I remember the concert , I remember the video that Selena showed me and I remember the...fight.

I remember running away and speeding down the road and I remember someone who looks just like Austin driving a truck and driving fast my way while smirking evilly.

You know what I didn't want to remember? The fact that Justin just lied to me. All of this time , He has been lying to me. He took advantage of my memory loss and he just played me.

He thought that I wouldn't remember and just lied to my face. I felt sick because I actually believed him. I never once suspected anything and I foolishly believed his words.

I feel stupid and an idiot. Did he think that I was that stupid so , He decided to fool me? My blood started boiling and all I wanted to do right now was to beat the shit out of Justin for ever lying to me.

I didn't know what to do. Do I confront him or just yell at him and beat him a little? I was cut off my trance of thoughts when I heard a horn from outside. I looked out of my Window to see Justin's car.

I gritted my teeth and cursed him under my breath. I grabbed my clutch and stormed out of the house. Justin hopped out of the car and was walking to the other side of the car to open my door but , I ran quickly and opened the door myself.

He looked confused but , I just looked away making him even more confused. He ran quickly to the other side and hopped inside of the car and started the car.

"You look stunning" he said and kissed my cheek , I scrunched my face in disgust and looked away not making eye contact for once. He kept on talking during the drive but , I wouldn't answer him.